How about this...Isn't this nice?
這個怎么樣... 這個不是很好嗎?
You can see everything from up here.
在這上面你能看到一切。
Look. There's Inductive Reasoning.
看啊。那是邏輯推理中心。
There's Deja Vu.
那是似曾相識。
There's Language Processing.
那是語言處理中心。
There's Deja Vu.
那是似曾相識。
There's Critical Thinking.
那是批判思維中心。
There's Deja Vu.
那是似曾相識。
And look at this guy's memories.
還有看看這些家伙的記憶。
Hey. That was a good idea. About scaring Riley awake.
嘿,那是個很好的主意。把萊莉嚇醒。
You're not so bad.
你也不是那么壞。
Really?
真的嗎?
Nice work.
干得好。
I can't wait to get the old Riley back.
我等不及讓以前的萊莉回來了。
As soon as we get there, I'm going to fix this whole mess.
只要我們回到總部,我就能讓一切回到正軌。
Whoa. Is this Riley? She's so big now. She won't fit in my rocket.
哇哦。這是萊莉嗎?她現在已經很大了,不能進去我的火箭里了。
How're we gonna get to the moon.
那我們怎么去月球。
Oh. It's that time in the Twistee Treat, remember?
哦。這是在扭扭冰淇淋店的時候,記得嗎?
The hockey team showed up and Mom and Dad were there cheering.
冰球隊突然出現,老媽老爸在那里加油。
Look at her. Having fun and laughing.
看看她。開懷大笑著。
I love this one.
我喜歡這個。
I love that one too.
我也喜歡這個。
Atta girl. Now you're getting it. Yeah.
好女孩,現在你也開朗起來了。是啊。
It was the day the Prairie dogs lost the big playoff game.
那天“土撥鼠”隊輸了那場大型季后賽。
Riley missed the winning shot. She felt awful, she wanted to quit.
萊莉錯過了決勝一球,她感覺很糟糕想要放棄。
Sorry. I went sad again, didn't I?
抱歉。我又散播負面情緒了,是嗎?
I'll tell you what. We can keep working on that when we get back, okay?
要不這樣,我們回去后去找解決辦法的。好嗎?
Okay.
好。
I just don't understand.
我只是不明白。
Why did our moving van even go to Texas?
為什么我們的搬家卡車去了德克薩斯州?
Multiple customer.
還有別的顧客?
Well, we were promised delivery on the 5th.
我們商定好要在五號送來的。
Excuse me. Isn't there any way you think you can even rush it.
不好意思。你有什么辦法可以加快運送速度嗎?