That was our way home.
那是我們回家的路。
We lost another island. What is happening?
又一座島嶼淪陷了。發(fā)生什么了?
Haven't you heard? Riley is running away.
你沒聽說嗎?萊莉正要逃走。
What?
什么?
Wait wait. Hang on, guys. Are we really doing this? This is serious.
等等,等等,等等。伙計。我們真的要這么做嗎?這可是玩真的。
Look. We have no core memories.
看,我們沒有核心記憶了。
You want Riley to be happy?
你想讓萊莉開心嗎?
Let's go back to Minnesota and make more.
那就讓我們回明尼蘇達,去制造更多美好的核心記憶。
Joy. If we hurry, we can still stop her.
樂樂,如果我們快點,我們還能阻止她。
Family Island. Let's go.
家庭島。走吧。
Joy. Joy. It's too dangerous. We won't make it in time.
樂樂。樂樂,這太危險了。我們做不到的。
But, that's our only way back.
但是這是我們回去的唯一辦法。
A recall tube.
一條召回管道。
We can get recall.
我們可以被召回。
Have a great day, sweetheart.
祝有好的一天。甜心。
See you after school, monkey.
放學后見。小猴子。
We love you.
我們愛你。
Go, run run! Go!
走,走,走!走!
Whoa whoa, Sadness.
哇哦。哇哦,憂憂。
Sadness. Stop.
憂憂,停下。
You're hurting Riley. No no no. I did it again.
你在傷害萊莉。不,不,不。我又犯老毛病了。
If you get in here, these core memories will get sad.
如果你進來了這里,這些核心記憶會變得悲傷。
I'm sorry. Riley needs to be happy. Joy?
我很抱歉。萊莉需要變得開心。樂樂?