We're home!
我們回來了
Riley? Riley!
萊莉,萊莉
I'll call her cell.
我打電話給她
This is terrible. Wait, is that someone walking towards us?
好可怕,等等,是有人朝我們走來嗎?
Yep, let's cross the street.
我們過馬路吧
It's mom. She's onto us!
是媽媽,她在找我們
- What do we do? Where's my bag? Riley needs to get Core Memories.
-怎么辦?我的袋子呢?萊莉需要核心記憶
- That's the stuff. We keep going.
-找到了。不管她
Sadness!
憂憂
Sadness! Sadness?
憂憂,憂憂
Come on, Sadness. Where are you?
憂憂,你在哪
Okay. If I were Sadness, where would I be?
如果我是憂憂,我會去哪呢
Everything is awful and my legs don't work,
這一切都糟透了,我走不動了
and you have to drag me around while I touch all the...
你得拖著我走,讓我摸遍......
Oh, no! It's mom again! What do we do?
不好,又是媽媽打來的,怎么辦
This is madness! She shouldn't run away! Let's get this idea out of her head.
瘋了瘋了,她不該離家出走的!快讓她打消這想法。
Sadness?
憂憂
- Sadness! Joy?
-憂憂!樂樂
Wait! Sadness!
等等,憂憂
Just let me go! Riley's better off without me!
別管我,萊莉沒有我會更開心
Come back!
快回來
Okay, you're saying your husband was blown away by an elephant.
好吧,你是說你老公被一頭大象吹跑了
Was he with anyone?
他身邊有其他人嗎
Yes! And there she is!
有,就是她
Hey! Come back here!
給我回來
Forget it, Jake. It's Cloud Town.
算了,杰克,這里是云朵城
What? Sadness!
怎么回事,憂憂
I only make everything worse! Wait! Sadness! We got to get you back to...
我只會把一切都弄得更糟糕!等等,憂憂,我們得回到......
- It's stuck! Great.
-卡住了!這下好了
- What do you mean it's stuck? Now what?
-什么叫卡住了?這下怎么辦
Oh, no no no no! What is this?
不不不,這是怎么回事
How do we stop it? I got it!
要怎么阻止她?我來
Make her feel scared! That'll make her change her mind!
讓她害怕,這樣她就會改變主意了
Brilliant! I know it's brilliant! Do it!
好主意!我知道這主意好,快
Nothing's working! Why isn't it working?
沒用,怎么會沒用呢
- Let me try. - Great! You broke it! No, I didn't! Don't touch that! Let me do it! Get out of here!
-我來。這下好了,你弄壞了!我才沒有,別碰那個!我來!快閃開
Guys, we can't make Riley feel anything.
各位,萊莉現在已經沒感覺了
What have we done?
我們都干了什么
Hey! Hey, look at me! Did you mean what you said before?
快看我,你之前說的都是真的嗎
I would die for Riley! I would die for Riley! Yeah, okay, haircut.
我愿為萊莉赴湯蹈火,我愿為萊莉赴湯蹈火!好了好了,帥哥,
Time to prove it.
考驗你的時刻到了
I would die for Riley! I would die for Riley!
我愿為萊莉赴湯蹈火,我愿為萊莉赴湯蹈火
That's it! I fold!
夠了,我不干了