This is crazy. This is crazy.
瘋了!瘋了!
No, no, no. Joy. Be positive.
不 樂樂,往好的一面想
I am positive this is crazy!
我確定這絕對是瘋了
Now! For Riley!
上!為了萊莉!
Joy? Hang on!
樂樂?抓緊了!
I wish Joy was here!
真希望樂樂在!
It's Joy!
是樂樂!
Stand back!
退后!
That worked.
真是太有用了。
Well, what would you do, if you're so smart?
你那么聰明,那你打算怎么辦?
I'd tell you, but you're too dumb to understand.
我也想告訴你,可你太笨了聽不懂。
What?
什么?
Of course your tiny brain is confused.
你的小腦袋瓜顯然會糊涂。
Guess I'll just have to dumb it down to your level.
那我只好把我的智商降低到你這水準了。
Sorry I don't speak moron as well as you, but let me try. Duh!
抱歉我沒你那么會說傻話,但我盡力!
Thank Goodness you're back!
謝天謝地你們回來了!
Things are really messed up! We found this idea.
現在真是一團糟 我們想出辦法了。
We were just trying to make happy memories.
我們只是想讓她有快樂回憶。
Joy, you got to fix this! Get up there!
樂樂,你快去解決,快點!
Sadness, it's up to you.
憂憂,靠你了。
Me? Sadness?
靠我?靠憂憂?
I can't, Joy.
我不行,樂樂
Yes, you can. Riley needs you.
你能做到的,萊莉需要你
Okay.
好吧
Wait! Stop! I want to get off!
等等,停一下,我想下車!
All right. Thank you. We will.
好的,謝謝,我們會的。
Her teacher hasn't even seen Riley all day.
老師說今天一整天都沒見到她。
What? What was she wearing last?
什么?她最后穿的什么?
Do you even remember what... I can't believe this.
你還記得......怎么可能!
Riley, there you are! Thank Goodness!
萊莉,你回來了,謝天謝地!
We were worried sick! Where have you been? It's so late!
我們擔心死了,你去哪了?都這么晚了!
I know you don't want me to but...
我知道你們不想我這樣,可......
I miss home.
我想家。
I miss Minnesota.
我想明尼蘇達。
You need me to be happy, but...
你們想讓我開心,可......
I want my old friends, and my hockey team.
我想我以前的朋友,我的冰球隊員們。
I want to go home.
我想回家。
Please don't be mad.
求你們別生氣 。