Sorry.
抱歉
Girl! Girl! Girl!
女生!女生!女生!
Okay. Bye.
好了,拜拜。
Go, Riley! You got this!
萊莉,加油 !你行的!
You ready? Yeah.
準備好了嗎?好了。
All right. Let's play some hockey!
好嘞,一起打冰球吧!
All right, Anger, take it! Give us that puck or you're dead meat! On our left. On our left!
好了,怒怒,搶過來!把冰球交出來,不然你就死定了!在左邊,在左邊!
Let's just try not to get all smelly this time.
這次還是盡量別打到滿身臭汗了。
Mom and dad are watching us fail. Not for long!
爸爸媽媽正看著我們輸球。待會就贏回來了!
We've been through a lot lately, that's for sure.
我們最近經歷了許多事情。
But we still love our girl.
可我們仍愛著這個小女孩。
She has great new friends, a great new house.
她交到了新朋友,住進了新房。
Things couldn't be better.
這一切都很完美。
After all, Riley's twelve now. What could happen?
畢竟萊莉現在才12歲,能發生什么事呢?
And who can tell me what year San Francisco was founded?
誰能告訴我舊金山是哪一年被發現的?
Anyone? Jordan?
有人知道嗎,喬丹?
How much more of this? Five months, two weeks and four days until Summer Vacation.
還要這樣下去多久?離暑假還有五個月兩周零四天。
Then it's off to the Bahamas with you know who!
然后就能和那個誰一起去巴哈馬玩啦!
Come, fly with me, Gatinha.
來,我帶你飛。
Have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快。
What are we mad about?
我們到底在為什么生氣?
I don't know. Whatever Troy's mad about.
我也不知道,和特羅伊生一樣的氣吧。
- What's Troy mad about? I don't know.
特羅伊為什么生氣?我也不知道。
I know. Totally.
我當然知道。
We're a total fraud! Do you think they can see through us? Of course not! We're wearing eye shadow!
我們是騙子,你覺得他們能看穿我們嗎?當然不會,我們畫眼影了!
Being cool is so exhausting.
扮酷真是太累人了。
Who's the birthday girl? Hey! Hello?
誰是小壽星呀,有人嗎?
Six years of drama school for this?
念了六年戲劇學校就為了這個?
Move it, will you? What are you doing? Come on! You know what? This is okay. This is fine.
快開好嗎?磨蹭什么呢,快點!會沒事的,會沒事的。
We just need to go to our happy place.
我們只要去開心的地方就行。
Tripledent Gum...
清至口香糖......
No! Not this again!
別再放這廣告了!