Oh, please, can we not do this, this time?
拜托 別再來這套了好不好?
Do what?
哪套?
You being all mysterious with your...cheekbones, and turning your coat collar up so you look cool.
你那副高深莫測的……顴骨 還把大衣領子豎起來扮酷
I don't do that.
我才沒有
Yeah, you do.
我說有就有
So, the email from Kirsty. The missing luminous rabbit.
所以 科斯蒂的郵件 失蹤的發光兔子
Kirsty Stapleton, whose mother specialises in genetic manipulation.
科斯蒂·斯臺普吞 母親是基因工程專家
She made her daughter's rabbit glow in the dark?
是她讓女兒的兔子變成夜光的?
Probably a fluorescent gene. Removed and spliced into the specimen. Simple enough, these days.
大概是熒光基因 移植到樣本身上 如今操作起來很簡單了
So?
所以呢?
So we know that Dr Stapleton performs secret genetic experiments on animals.
由此可知 斯臺普吞博士在用動物做秘密基因實驗
The question is, has she been working on something deadlier than a rabbit?
問題是 她有沒有用過比兔子更致命的生物?
To be fair, that is quite a wide field.
老實說 這范圍也太大了
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Come in, come in.
請進 請進
This is, er...
這可真……
Are you, um, rich?
你很...有錢嗎?
Yeah.
是啊
Right.
好吧