Who are you?
你到底是誰?
We've seen enough for now.
我們看夠了
Thank you so much.
多謝你
That's it?
這就完了?
That's it. It's this way, isn't it?
這就完了 從這邊出對嗎?
Just a minute!
請留步
Did we just break into a military base to investigate a rabbit?
我們這是闖進軍事基地來查一只兔子?
Ha! Twenty three minutes.
哈 二十三分鐘
Mycroft's getting slow.
麥克羅夫特越來越慢了
Hello, again.
你好 又見面了
Er, Major...
少校...
This is bloody outrageous!
真是豈有此理
Why wasn't I told?!
怎么沒人向我匯報?
Major Barrymore, is it?
白瑞摩少校對嗎?
Yes, well, good.
嗯 很不錯
Very good, we're very impressed.
真讓我們贊不絕口
Aren't we, Mr Holmes?
對吧 福爾摩斯先生?
Hugely.
太出色了
The point of Baskerville was to eliminate bureaucratic nonsense!
設立巴斯克維爾基地 就為避開這套繁文縟節
Sorry, Major.
抱歉 少校
Inspections!
視察
Can't remain unmonitored for ever, goodness knows what you'd get up to.
總不能永遠都沒人監視吧 天曉得你們在搞什么呢
Keep walking.
繼續走
Sir!
長官
ID unauthorised, sir. What?
身份未授權 長官 什么?
I've just had the call.
我剛打過電話
Is that right? Who are you?
是嗎? 你是誰?
Look, there's obviously been some kind of mistake.
好了 顯然什么地方出了誤會
Clearly not, Mycroft Holmes.
絕對沒有 麥克羅夫特·福爾摩斯
Computer error.
電腦故障 少校
It'll all have to go in the report.
得在報告上記一筆了
What the hell's going on?
到底在搞什么?
It's all right, Major, I know who these gentlemen are.
沒事 少校 我認識這兩位先生
You do?
你認識?
Yeah, I'm getting a little slow on faces, but Mr Holmes here isn't someone I expected to show up in this place.
對啊 都怪我臉盲了 可我沒料到福爾摩斯先生會在這里出現
Oh, well...
好吧
Good to see you again, Mycroft.
很高興再見到你 麥克羅夫特