Ta.
謝了
Pass, please.
請出示通行證
Thank you.
謝謝
You've got ID for Baskerville?!
你有巴斯克維爾的證件?
How?
怎么搞到的?
It's not specific to this place.
不是這地方專有的
It's my brother's.
我哥哥的證件
Access all areas. I, um,
哪里都能進 我……
ahem, acquired it ages ago.
很久前拿到的
Just in case.
備用
Brilliant.
太好了
What's the matter?
怎么了?
We'll get caught.
我們會被抓
We won't!
不會
Well, not yet.
現在還不會
Caught in five minutes.
五分鐘后就會
Hi, we thought we'd have a wander around your top secret weapons base.
喂 有可疑人士在你的絕密武器基地閑逛
Really? Great. Come in, kettle's boiled.
真的? 太好了 進來 上茶
That's if we don't get shot.
如果沒被爆頭的話
Clear. Thanks very much.
好了 非常感謝
Thank you.
謝謝
Straight through, sir.
一直朝前開 長官
Mycroft's name literally1 opens doors.
麥克羅夫特的名字真的是敲門磚哪
I've told you, he practically is the British Government.
早告訴你了 他基本就是英國政府
I reckon we've got about twenty minutes before they realise something's wrong.
大概得二十分鐘他們才會發現不對
What is it? Are we in trouble?
怎么了 我們惹麻煩了?
Are we in trouble, sir.
是 我們惹麻煩了 長官
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
是的長官 抱歉長官
You were expecting us?
你知道我們要來?
Your ID showed up straight away, Mr Holmes.
你的通行證立刻上報了 福爾摩斯先生
Corporal Lyons, security.
萊昂絲下士 安保部
Is there something wrong, sir?
有問題嗎 長官?
I hope not, Corporal, I hope not.
我希望沒有 下士
We don't get inspected here.It just doesn't happen.
我們這里一般不會受到視察
Ever heard of a spot check?
有聽說過突擊檢查嗎?
Captain John Watson, Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers.
約翰·華生上尉 諾桑伯蘭第五明火槍團