I had the honour of meeting Mr Holmes at the WHO conference in... Brussels, was it?
我有幸在世界衛生組織會議上見過福爾摩斯先生 在……布魯塞爾對嗎?
Vienna.
維也納
Vienna, that's it.
維也納 沒錯
This is Mr Mycroft Holmes, Major.
這位是麥克羅夫特·福爾摩斯先生 少校
There's obviously been a mistake.
顯然出了點誤會
On your head be it, Dr Frankland.
有問題唯你是問 弗蘭克蘭博士
I'll show them out, Corporal.
我來送客 下士
Very well, sir.
好的 長官
Thank you.
謝謝
This is about Henry Knight1, isn't it?
是亨利·奈特的事 對嗎?
I thought so.
我猜到就是
I knew he wanted help, but I didn't realise he was going to contact Sherlock Holmes!
我知道他想幫忙 可沒想到他會去找夏洛克·福爾摩斯
Oh, don't worry, I know who you really are.
別緊張 我知道你們是誰
I'm never off your website.
網站我整天在刷呢
I thought you'd be wearing the hat.
還以為你會戴那頂帽子
That wasn't my hat.
那不是我的帽子
I hardly recognise him without the hat.
不戴帽子我都認不出他了
It wasn't my hat.
那不是我的帽子
I love the blog, too, Dr Watson.
我也喜歡你的博客 華生醫生
Oh, cheers.
哦 謝啦
The pink thing.
粉色那篇
And that one about the aluminium crutch.
還有鋁拐杖的故事
Yes. You know Henry Knight?
對 你認識亨利·奈特?
Well, I knew his dad better.
嗯 跟他爸比較熟
He had all sorts of mad theories about this place.
他總對這里疑神疑鬼 發表各種奇談怪論
Still, he was a good friend.
不過我們一直是好朋友
Listen, I can't really talk now.
聽著 這不是說話的時候
Here's my cell number.
留我的手機號
If I can help with Henry, give me a call.
如果能幫上亨利 盡管給我打電話
I never did ask, Dr Frankland, what exactly is it that you do here?
我還沒問 弗蘭克蘭博士 你在這里具體做什么?
Ah, Mr Holmes, I would love to tell you, but then, of course, I'd have to kill you.
啊 福爾摩斯先生 我很樂意告訴你 不過然后呢 我就得殺了你
That would be tremendously ambitious of you.
大言不慚啊
Tell me about Dr Stapleton.
給我講講斯臺普吞博士
I never speak ill of a colleague.
我從不說同事的壞話
But you'd speak well of one, which you're clearly omitting to do.
好話也行 你也忘說了
I do seem to be, don't I?
唉 看來我疏忽了
I'll be in touch.
回頭再聯系
Any time.
隨時恭候
So?
所以呢?
So?
怎樣?
What was all that about the rabbit?
兔子到底怎么回事?