So what exactly is it that you do here?
那么你們在這具體做什么呢?
I thought you'd know, sir, this being an inspection.
我以為你知道 長官 你不是來視察的嗎
Well, I'm not an expert, am I?
唉 誰叫我不是專家呢?
Everything from stem cell research to trying to cure the common cold, sir.
應有盡有 從干細胞研究到普通感冒治療 長官
But mostly weaponry?
不過主要是武器?
Of one sort or another, yes.
多少有一些吧
Biological, chemical?
生化武器?
One war ends, another begins, sir.
硝煙未散 風云又起 長官
New enemies to fight.
敵人更新換代
We have to be prepared.
有備才能無患
OK, Michael, let's try Harlow 3 next time.
好了 邁克爾 下次換哈羅三號
Dr Stapleton...
斯臺普吞博士
Stapleton?
斯臺普吞?
Yes? Who's this?
是我 這位是?
Priority ultra, ma'am, orders from on high. An inspection.
最高優先級 長官 上面安排的視察
Really?
是嗎?
We are to be accorded every courtesy, Dr Stapleton.
對我們應該言無不盡 斯臺普吞博士
What's your role at Baskerville?
您在巴斯克維爾負責什么工作?
Accorded every courtesy, isn't that the idea?
言無不盡 對吧?
I'm not free to say.
恐怕我不能自由透露
Official secrets.
這是國家機密
Oh, you most certainly are free, and I suggest you remain that way.
哦 你現在自由的很 千萬要珍惜自由啊
I have a lot of fingers in a lot of pies.
我在這里事事都要插一指頭
I like to mix things up.
我喜歡攪合東西
Genes, mostly. Now and again, actual fingers.
平常也就合成基因 有時候真的要用上手指頭
Stapleton! I knew I knew your name.
斯臺普吞 我就覺得這名字耳熟
I doubt it.
不會吧
People say there's no such thing as coincidence.
人們都說世上沒有巧合
Dull lives they must lead.
可見他們活的多無趣啊
Have you been talking to my daughter?
你和我女兒談過?
Why did Bluebell have to die, Dr Stapleton?
為什么要殺死藍鈴花 斯臺普吞博士?
The rabbit?
那只兔子?
Disappeared from inside a locked hutch,
鎖在籠子里消失了
which was always suggestive.
讓人起疑
The rabbit?
兔子?
Clearly an inside job.
顯然是自己人干的
Oh, you reckon?
哦 你這么覺得?
Why? Because it glowed in the dark.
為什么? 因為它在黑暗中發光
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在說什么