So, one of my favorite video games of all time is called Shadow of the Colossus, and it was only for PlayStation 2,
我最愛的電子游戲之一叫做《汪達與巨像》,是PS2獨占游戲。
but then they came out with a new version for PS3 with better graphics.
但是后來他們為PS3提供了畫質更好的新版本。(最早在2005年時,索尼PS2游戲機獨占平臺發行的游戲)
I finally got the chance to play it, and for some reason, it just wasn't as good as the first one.
我終于有機會玩這個游戲了,由于某些原因,PS3的版本并沒有PS2的好。
Or something about yoga.
或者我們來聊瑜伽吧。
I'm sorry-- I was thinking about work.
對不起,我在想工作的事情。
Well, I was just saying that there was this video game...Yeah, that's when I started thinking about work.
我剛在說,有個電子游戲...我就是從那個時候開始想工作的事情。
Uh, listen, I've got some good news.
聽著,我有個好消息。
This is for you.
這是給你的。
What is this?
這是什么?
Well, you know how they gave me the company car? Didn't make sense to have two, so I sold the other one.
你知道公司給我配了一輛車吧?我沒必要要兩輛車,所以我賣了另外一輛。
The one I gave you?
你賣了我送你的那輛嗎?
Yeah. And there's your money back and now we're even. How great is that?
對,這是還你的錢,現在我們兩清了。很棒吧?
Uh, yeah.
額,是啊。
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
沒什么。
Oh, come on, Leonard, I know the car was a thoughtful gesture and I really appreciate it, but it doesn't make sense to have both.
萊納德,別這樣。我知道那輛車是你的好意,我也很感激。但是我沒必要坐擁兩輛車。
You're right.
你說得對。
What should I have done?
那我應該怎么做?

Taken a picture of us in the car and put it in a pink frame with puffy paint around it that says "Best Fiance Ever"?
拍一張咱倆在車里的照片放進粉色相框里,周圍用發泡彩筆寫上"世上最好的未婚夫"嗎?
Doesn't sound that bad.
聽起來不錯啊。
Well, good, because...that's why I did!
很好,因為...我就是這么做了!
Uh! Thank you. That-that is so sweet.
啊!謝謝。你真是太好了。
No, it's not that sweet...I paid for the frame with your money and then got a massage.
不,我其實沒那么好...我用你的錢買了相框,還做了個按摩。
You know what, you don't have to give me this. You keep it.
其實你不必還我錢。你留著吧。
Why?
為什么?
The car was a gift, it was something you needed. I was happy to help you out.
那輛車是我送你的禮物,是你需要的東西。我很高興能幫得上忙。
And I really appreciate it, but now I don't need it, so...here you go.
我真的很感激,不過我現在不需要了,你拿著吧。
Well, this is silly, so you don't need the car, but you could use it to buy yourself something else, like a...new purse to put all this money in.
這樣太蠢了,雖然你不需要車,不過你可以用這筆錢來買別的東西。比如,買個錢包來放這些錢。
Sweetie, I can buy my own stuff. I have a good job now.
親愛的,我自己有錢買東西。我現在有份好工作。
I know, and I'm proud of you, but that doesn't mean I can't do something nice. Like this.
我知道,我也以你為傲,但我也可以為你做點事啊。比如這樣。
Okay, I don't want this to turn into a fight.
我不想為了這事跟你吵架。
I don't, either.
我也不想。
Great. Thank you.
很好。謝謝。
Can you pass the salt, please? Sure.
能把鹽給我嗎?謝謝。好的。