It's late. We've wasted hours. Can we please find it in ourselves to do any amount of work tonight?
不早了,我們浪費了好多時間。我們今晚就不能稍微做點什么嗎?
But we didn't see them bust one ghost.
但是我們還沒看到他們捉到任何一個鬼。
So y...you're saying we should stand here in my lab on a Saturday night and watch the rest of Ghostbusters on a crappy laptop?
所以你是說,大周六晚上的,我們應該站在我的實驗室里,用一臺破筆記本把剩下的《捉鬼敢死隊》給看完?
No.
不是啊。
If there's something strange in your neighborhood. Who you gonna call? - Ghostbusters!
如果你家附近有些奇怪的事情,你應該找誰?-捉鬼敢死隊!
It really does hold up.
這倒真還不錯嘛。
See? Isn't this better than a hotel room?
看?是不是比賓館好玩多了?
Yep. Shake that thing!
是啊,把JJ甩起來!
Have you ever seen a body so fine?
你見過這么健美的身體么?
We had some pretty hot corpses in my anatomy class, but none of them moved like that!
我在解剖課上見過一些挺有型的尸體,但沒有哪個像這樣能動的!
Good morning. You want to go to the pool?
早上好。你們想去游泳池玩嗎?
Come on...you said it yourself. Only nerds and losers stay in the room.
來嘛... 你自己說過的。只有書呆子和屌絲才宅在房間里。
Oh! Oh! Oh!
噢!噢!噢!
Wow, it's bright out. Isn't it bright? I should probably close these curtains. Nah. Bye!
哇,外面好晴朗。不是嗎?我是不是該把窗簾拉上。想多了,拜拜!
Would you please close the drapes?
你能把窗簾拉上嗎?
Okay.
好吧。