W-We didn't vote!
我... 我們還沒投票呢!
We didn't have to...that was clearly a tangent. Now come on. Back to work. If we're leaning towards quantum coupling...-Aah! Why?
我們沒必要投... 剛剛顯然離題了。快點,回到正事上。如果我們傾向于量子耦合...-啊!干嘛?
You said "quantum coupling." That made me think of the show Quantum Leap. That's a tangent and it's your fault.
你說了“量子耦合” 那讓我想到了《時空怪客》。是你偏離了正題。(時空怪客:NBC于1989年與1993年間播映的科幻電視影集)
That's ridiculous. Sheldon, I vote that is not a tangent.
太荒謬了。Sheldon,我投票那沒有離題。
Thank you. And now I owe you one.
謝謝。現在我該撕你一次了。
Ow! That was your fault.
嗷!都是你害的。
Hey!
嘿!
Ooh, that is a lot of hair. Ow! And now I'm gonna hear it from Jenny.
喔,粘掉了不少毛。嗷!于是我得聽Jenny抱怨了。
Everyone stop. This was a stupid idea. Negative reinforcement isn't working.
都停下來。這真是個蠢主意,負面獎勵毫無作用。
I think you mean positive punishment. Negative reinforcement is the removal of a positive stimulus. It's a common mistake.
我覺得你想說的是正效懲罰。負面獎勵是指把利好刺激給移除。這是個常見錯誤。
Negative reinforcement is really wrong?
負面獎勵這種說法真的是不對的嗎?
Oh, it's used incorrectly all the time. Even Bill Murray makes that mistake in the first scene of Ghostbusters.
哦,它一直被錯誤地使用。連比爾·默里在拍攝《捉鬼敢死隊》第一個鏡頭時都犯了這個錯。( 比爾·默里:美國著名演員。《周六夜現場》節目創辦人)
No way. Not Bill Murray.
不可能,比爾·默里不可能錯。
I'm studying the effect of negative reinforcement on ESP ability.
我在研究負面獎勵在超能感官上的作用。
Huh. Bill Murray did get it wrong.
嘖嘖。比爾·默里確實搞錯了。
Jump ahead to the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. -No!
快進到棉花糖人那段。-不要!
Leonard's right. We can't just jump ahead. We have to watch the whole movie.
Leonard說的對。我們不能快進,我們應該把全片看一遍。
Look. We keep procrastinating.
聽著。我們一直在拖延。
We saw Back to the Future II, pigeons playing ping-pong, a bunch of countries that look like genitals and one guy whose genitals look like Denmark!
我們看了《回到未來2》、鴿子們玩乒乓球、一堆形狀像生殖器的國家,和一個生殖器像丹麥地圖一樣的人!
Yeah, sorry for clicking on that.
呃,不好意思點了那個視頻。