Hey, it was match point.
嘿,都到賽點了。
Some psychologists perform operant conditioning with punishment. Maybe we can come up with a punishment for straying off topic.
一些心理學家通過懲罰來制約實驗對象。沒準我們能想出個方式,來懲罰那些偏移話題的人。
Not getting to see who wins at pigeon ping-pong comes to mind.
不讓人看誰贏了鴿子乒乓賽就是一種懲罰。
We could snap a rubber band on our wrists every time we get sidetracked.
每當我們分心的時候,我們可以在手腕上貼個條。
Mmm, not bad. You know, in medieval times, idle chatter was punished with a device called the scold's bridle.
唔,不錯。在中世紀,那些亂走題的是被懲罰帶一個叫毒蛇鉤的東西。
It's an iron cage that's locked around the head and pierces the tongue.
那是一個刺穿舌頭、然后鎖住整個頭的鐵籠子。
If only we had one.
要是我們有一個就好了。
Oh! I'll check Amazon.
喔,我來看看亞馬遜有沒有。
Housekeeping!
客房服務!
We had a complaint about somebody pooping on a party in there!
我們收到了一個投訴,有人在派對上大便!
It was us the whole time!
其實是我倆啦!
Why'd you tell her? It was working.
為什么告訴她?剛剛都騙到她了。
Was it working?
真的嗎?
Yeah.
是啊。
Oh, I'm so sorry.
哦,不好意思。
You guys look like you're having fun.
看起來你們玩得很爽啊。
We're having the best time.
我們爽得飛起來了。
Guess who won $100 playing craps.
猜猜誰擲骰子贏了100塊。
That's a dollar.
那是個一塊錢。
Then guess who wildly overtipped a cocktail waitress.
那么猜猜誰對酒吧招待慷慨解囊了。
Hey, Penny...hey, let's go. We found a place that has Australian male strippers.
嘿,Penny... 嘿,走吧。我們找到了一個有澳大利亞脫衣舞郎的地方。
We want to see if they twirl their junk in the other direction.
我們想看看他們是不是反方向轉JJ。(有種說法,南北半球水平運動的物體,受地轉偏向力影響分別向左和向右偏)