Is "brought" right?
“帶來”?
Marty and Doc never had have had brought?
Marty和Doc從來沒有過已經帶來過?
I don't know. You did it to me.
我不知道。你剛才就這么給我挑刺來著。
Oh, I'm going with it. Marty and Doc never had have had brought the time machine to 2015.
哦,那就這么用了。Marty和Doc從來沒有過已經把時間機器帶到2015年。
That means 2015 Biff could also not had have had brought the almanac to 1955 Biff.
那就意味著,2015年的BIff也沒有過已經帶給1955年的Biff過年鑒。
Therefore, the timeline in which 1955 Biff gets the almanac is also the timeline in which 1955 Biff never gets the almanac.
所以,在1955年Biff得到年鑒的時間線,也同樣是沒有得到年鑒的1955年的Biff所在的時間線。
And not just "never gets." Never have, never hasn't, never had have hasn't.
并且還不僅僅是“沒有得到”,從來沒有過,沒有不是過,從來沒有沒有過。
He's right. Also, what kind of name is Biff? Sounds like when you pop open a can of Pillsbury dough. Biff.
他說得對。而且,Biff是什么鬼名字?聽起來像開裝面團罐子的聲音。嗶夫。
Oh, that stuff is so good wrapped around cocktail weenies.
喔,那東西卷上維也納迷你香腸,簡直是人間美味。
Guys...-Do you know that the word "wiener" comes from the German name of the Austrian capital Vienna, or "Wien"?
又來了...-你們知道“維也納香腸”這個詞來自于德語中的奧地利首都Vienna,或是“Wien”?
Do you know if you look at Austria on a map it actually looks like a wiener?
你知不知道奧地利的地圖看起來就像是一個雞雞?(wiener有維也納香腸和生殖器兩種含義)
Guys, what are we doing? W-We sent the girls away so we could focus.
伙計們,我們在干嘛啊?我們把姑娘們都打發走了,這樣我們就能專注一點。
I don't think it worked.
好像沒有用。
Maybe after this, you'll be in the mood for some Manilow.
說不定喝完這之后,你會有心情聽聽曼尼洛的歌。
I think after this, I'll be dead.
我覺得喝完這個我就掛了。
Look at us out, while Penny's in the room studying.
看看咱倆在外面浪,Penny卻在房間里學習。
I'm proud of her. This is a great opportunity. It's nice to see her take it seriously.
我很為她驕傲。這是個不錯的機會。看到她那么認真對待這件事,我很高興。
It is. But enough about Penny. Let's talk about us. We're looking good.
的確。不說Penny了,我們聊聊自己吧。我們看起來很不錯。