We are...
是啊...
Better than good. I mean, look at you. Your body's bangin'!
不能更棒了。看看你,火辣的不行了!
Amy!
Amy啊!
Don't "Amy" me. We're always talking about how hot Penny is. Come on...scientist to scientist, how big are those Hadron Colliders?
別這樣Amy 、Amy地叫。我們總是討論Penny有多性感。來,來場科學家之間的對話,你胸前那對強子對撞機(胸)有多大?
You're embarrassing me.
你讓我好尷尬。
Oh, don't be embarrassed. I'll show you the divot in my spine.
噢,別害羞嘛。給你看看我脊椎里的凹陷。
What?
什么?
No, no, it's okay. I was born with it. If you put a double-A battery in there, it makes my leg kick.
不不不,沒關系的。那是天生的。如果你在這兒放一個AA電池,我的腿會自動踢人。
All right.
好吧。
Oh, this is already better. There are far fewer distractions in here.
哦,這里就好多了。這兒的干擾要少得多。
Plus, this is where our minds are conditioned to focus on work.
而且,這里是我們的思維習慣于專心工作的地方。
So, I've been thinking about the hover boards, and maybe there's a way we could use maglev technology.
我在考慮著配電板的問題,也許我們可以利用磁懸浮技術。
Or if we could figure out a way to supercool the materials, we could utilize quantum coupling.
或者我們可以想出來過度冷卻那些材料的方法,我們可以利用量子耦合。
Well, I wonder if anyone's tried that.
不知道有沒有人試過。
Go online and look it up.
上網查查看。
Oh, I can't argue with him. It's right there on the screen. Austria does look like a wiener.
喔,我不能反駁他。屏幕上清楚的顯示著,奧地利確實看起來像雞雞。
That's nothing, dude. Go check out how hung Florida is.
兄弟,那還不是最高能的,去查查佛羅里達州看起來有多"雄起"。
I'm sure Mrs. Florida's walking funny. Can we get back to work?
我確信佛羅里達先生走起路來一定搞笑。我們可以回到工作上了嗎?
Yeah...he's right.
嗯... 他說得對。
Oh, here's a thought. What if we use some form of operant conditioning techniques to keep us from getting off topic?
噢,我有個想法。不如我們用操控制約的方法來避免我們偏離話題吧?
Like behavior modification?
比如行為矯正法?
Yeah, exactly. Did you know those techniques were used to actually teach pigeons to play ping-pong?
對,就是那樣。你知道那些技術實際上是被用來訓練鴿子打乒乓球的嗎?
That cannot be true.
不可能吧。