All this time I never knew there were steam tunnels down here.
我從來不知道這下面里有蒸汽通道。
Most universities have them. When I was an undergrad, I spent three days in one pledging a sorority.
大部分大學都有這個。我讀大學時,為求加入姐妹會,曾在里面待了3天。
Did you get in?
最后你加入了嗎?
No. They forgot I was there. But it really opened up my pores.
沒。她們忘記了我在下面。但我渾身的毛孔都被蒸開了。
Well, according to my research, the steam tunnels below this access point should be the closest analog to the mines.
根據我的調查,這個入口下面的蒸汽通道和礦井的環境最為相似。
This is gonna be so much more accurate than the steam room at the gym.
這個會比健身房里的桑拿房更接近真實環境吧。
Plus, there's almost no chance we'll see any of our coworkers half naked.
而且我們基本不可能看到任何一位同事的半裸。
Or totally naked. I love Howard, but the dude needs a little shame.
或者是全裸。我愛霍華德,可這混小子真是毫無節操啊。
All right, Amy, this walkie-talkie is yours.
好了,艾米,這是你的對講機。
If we run into any problems, I'll contact you.
如果我們遇到問題,我就聯系你。
And if anything bad happens, what's the rule?
如果有情況發生,還記得規矩嗎?
Save you first; come back for Raj only if there's time.
先救你,有時間的話再回來救拉杰。
We're going to be fine.
我們不會有事的。
Sheldon, I'm really impressed you're willing to try this.
謝爾頓,我非常驚訝,你居然愿意來親身體驗。
Well, admittedly, this brushes up against my well-known aversions:
不可否認,此舉觸及到了我所有廣為人知的死穴:
To heat, small places, going below floor-level, dampness, hatches, ladders, darkness, echoes, and eliminating in Home Depot buckets.
怕熱 、怕狹窄、怕往地下走、怕濕、 怕艙口 、怕梯子、怕黑、 怕回聲,還有怕在塑料桶里排泄。
That last one is quite new, but I have a feeling that's gonna rocket to the top of the list.
最后這項是新添的,但我感覺它將壓倒群雄,榮登名單寶座。