Look what someone left in our mailbox - again.
看我又在郵箱里發現了什么。
Wait, that's like our fifth one, isn't it? It's getting kind of creepy.
等等,這是第五朵了吧?越來越恐怖了。
Oh, relax - it's probably just from Victor, that flower-delivery guy I dated.
放松啦,可能是維克托放的,就是以前跟我約會的送花小哥。
Who's Victor? We never heard about him.
誰是維克托?我們從沒聽過他。
Oh, because I knew you'd never let me go out with an ex-con.
因為我知道你們不會讓我跟一個有前科的家伙出去的。
Hey, maybe it's Dylan trying to win you back.
也許是迪蘭想贏回你的心所以送來的。
So, Victor - it's a closed door?
那么維克托,徹底不可能了嗎?
Maybe it's not a guy who's in love with Haley.
可能并不是喜歡海莉的人。
Oh, thank you.
謝謝。
Maybe it's a guy who's obsessed with Haley and is getting plastic surgery to look like her so he can replace her and live her life.
可能是某個迷戀海莉的家伙打算做整形手術變成她的樣子,這樣就可以取代她,過她的生活。
Luke. So they can only be for Haley?
盧克。就只能是給海莉的嗎?
Of course not. Haley isn't the only hottie living here.
當然不是。這里又不是只有海莉一個尤物。
I washed the car in my cheer shorts the other day. I definitely felt eyes on me.
我前幾天穿著我的運動短褲洗車。明顯感覺到有人在看我。
Has it ever occurred to you that those flowers could be for me?
你們就沒想過那些花可能是給我的嗎?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I mean, like, from my boyfriend.
我的意思是也許是我男朋友送的。
What?
什么?
You have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友了?
And you thought my thing was crazy.
你們居然還覺得我的想法不可思議。
Alex, you have a boyfriend? You can't just drop that and ave.
艾麗克斯,你有男朋友了?你別就這么撂下一句話就走了啊。
Honey, it is so exciting. Why didn't you tell us?
親愛的,太驚喜了。你為什么沒告訴我們?
Because I knew you'd get all weird and ask a million stupid questions. What does he look like? How did you meet him?
因為我知道你們會覺得很詭異,然后問一堆蠢問題。他長什么樣?你怎么認識他的?
Okay, I'll show you a photo.
我給你們看照片。
Well, I would, but now my phone's not working.
我是想給你們看,但我手機壞了。
Oh, here he is.
對了,這里有他。
In the supermarket flyer?
超市宣傳單上嘛?
That's him pondering the pork chops?
就是提著豬排的那個人嗎?
What's to ponder? They're $4.59 a pound.
有什么好考慮的?一磅4.59美元(ponder也有考慮之意)。
I don't understand. Why is he in this?
我不明白他怎么在這里頭。
He's a model, mom.
他是模特,老媽。
Oh, wait, wait. Your boyfriend's a model?
等等,你男友是模特?
Well, how did you meet him? There's not much crossover for a national honor society student and a pork model.
你怎么認識他的?全國優秀學生跟豬排模特能有多少交集啊。
Well, actually, it's a really long story. I...Oh, well -- it's him.
實際上,說來話長,我...是他的電話。