I-I-I don't -- I don't understand. Does everybody get one?
我...我不明白。是每個人都分到那樣一盤嗎?
I was just going to sub in my turkey if you got in trouble, which, I mean...
我只是想著,萬一你遇到麻煩我就獻上我的火雞,我的意思是...
Well, now you touched it, so you, Alex, and Haley will share that one.
既然你已經碰了,那你就和艾麗克斯還有海莉分享那只吧。
Dark meat for your dark, untrusting soul.
黑肉獻給你黑暗不信任別人的靈魂。
Phil!
菲爾!
You know, this was a brand-new backpack, and now it's got turkey juice all up in it!
話說這可是個嶄新的背包,現在里面卻全都是烤火雞的醬汁!
Okay, back it up, old yeller.
行了,冷靜點,大嗓門。
Okay, could we just stop?
好了,都少說兩句吧?
This is Thanksgiving, for god's sake.
天啊,這可是感恩節。
And not to mention that tomorrow is Luke's birthday.
更別提明天還是盧克的生日呢。
Hey, this is the suitcase with my present, right?
對了,這個行李箱里有送給我的禮物吧?
You had it in the video.
你們在視頻里說了的。
No!
不要!
What the hell? !
搞什么鬼?!
Congratulations, Luke! You're finally a man!
恭喜你,盧克!你終于長大成人了!
In my country, when you turn 16, you get your turkey.
在我的祖國,人們16歲生日時會收到火雞。
Wait, you made the video before you decided to come back early.
等等,那段視頻是你們在決定提早回來之前就拍攝好了的。
Were you gonna keep the turkey in there for four days?
你們難道打算把火雞放里面4天嗎?
It's a tradition.
那是種傳統。
How did you get that thing through customs?
你是怎么帶著那玩意兒過海關的啊?!
It is called customs. They...respect customs.
那可是海關部門的風俗。他們很尊重傳統風俗。
Wait a minute. I know this bird.
等等。我認識這只火雞。
I've been oiling these breasts all day.
我給這對雞胸上油一整天了。
This is my turkey!
這是我的火雞!
Done to perfection! Eat it, Claire!
烤得很完美!吃了吧,克萊爾!
Wait, so, how did dad's turkey get in their suitcase?
等等,爸爸的火雞怎么會進他們的行李箱?
And where did that small turkey come from?
那個小火雞又是從哪兒來的?
And how did you know to come here? Dinner was supposed to be at Claire's.
你們怎么知道要回來這里的?晚餐本該是在克萊爾家舉行的。
All right, all right. It's like "The Caine Mutiny" In here!
好了,好了。亂得跟電影《凱恩號嘩變》里的情節一樣!
Our vacation got canceled at the last minute.
我們的度假在最后時刻被取消了。
We decided not to say anything because we wanted a break.
我們決定對你們隱瞞這事,因為我們想躲著清靜一下。