The cranberry sauce is okay, and the gravy is out of the woods.
紅莓醬好了,肉汁也終于做好了。
And, thanks to you, those baby carrots are gonna pull through.
由于你的心靈手巧,那些小胡蘿卜也應該沒問題了。
Well, they're fighters.
它們還真是頑強。
And now, Phillip, for the last time, lightly brush the thighs.
菲利普,最后一次用油輕輕地刷一次大腿。
I'm gonna miss this randy little redcoat.
我會想念這個紅色小抹布的。
But it's time to cross the finish line.
但我們還是要走到最后那一步。
No!
不!
What? !
怎么了?!
Cranking up the heat must have dried it up and shrunk it! It's tiny!
我調高了烤箱溫度,火雞被烤縮水了!變得這么小了!
How am I supposed to feed 11 people with this pigeon? !
就這一只鴿子我怎么喂得飽11個人?!
Hey, dad, how's it coming?
老爸,火雞做得怎么樣了?
Great!
很棒!
Just some last-minute touches, and we're good to go.
再給我幾分鐘就可以上桌了。
Great.
很好。
Panic in turkey town.
他已經敗走火雞鎮了。
The backup turkey's in Lily's book bag. Bring it to me. I'll do the rest.
備用火雞在莉莉的背包里。把背包拿給我,我來搞定。
I've never felt so alive.
從沒覺得這么活力充沛過。
Hey, so, I want to try and apologize again.
我想再次跟你道歉。
It's okay. It was, it was all my fault.
沒關系,都是我的錯。
No, no, it was an accident. We're good.
這只是場意外而已。我們之間沒問題。
Thanks.
謝謝。
And just to wrap things up once and for all, some things were said in the heat of the moment that weren't really meant.
為了把事情一次性說清楚,當時大家都太激動了,有些話不是真心的。
I know you don't think I'm a perv.
我知道你沒把我當成變態。
Yes, that. That.
那個是不該說。
And, and also, that thing about you not having a crush on me anymore.
還有就是你說的你不再暗戀我了。
I-I promise I don't.
我保證我沒有。
Oh, Manny, come on. We're really trying to wrap things up.
曼尼,得了吧。打開天窗說亮話。
I swear. I barely even look at you anymore.
我發誓我現在都很少偷看你。
Well, when did that happen? Was it when I lightened my hair?
這是從什么時候開始的?是從我把頭發漂染之后嗎?
It washes me out, right? Do other people feel this way?
淺色的頭發讓我黯然失色,對嗎?別人也這么覺得嗎?
Haley, you are a beautiful woman who will break many hearts before you're done, mine among them.
海莉你是個美麗的女人,在你安定下來之前你會傷透很多人的心,包括我的。
You meant "hug," didn't you?
你剛剛只是想“擁抱”,對吧?
I'm, I'm sorry.
真抱歉。