What is that?
那是什么?
Oh, nothing.
沒什么。
No. For a second, it looked like...Oh, my God! You have my underwear? !
別這樣。乍一看,挺像...天啊!你拿了我的內褲?!
No. Okay, well, yes, but it's not what you're thinking.
不,好吧,是的可不是你想的那樣。
Uh, they were in my pants.
它們本來在我的褲子里。
What is wrong with you? !
你搞什么啊?!
I know you have a crush on me, but this is, like, deep freak!
我知道你迷戀我,可這樣也太癡漢了!
No, I used to have a crush on you, but not anymore.
不,我曾經迷戀過你,不過現在不會了。
This is all just bad luck.
我就是運氣不好。
Just take your panties and go.
快拿著你的內褲走人吧。
Re-creating the quaint part of the pilgrim story where they trade underwear for corn?
你們在重現當年的朝圣者拿內褲換玉米的詭異情節嗎?
Oh, my God.
天啊。
This is not that terrible.
這樣也沒那么糟嘛。
True. We have drinks.
沒錯,我們喝著小酒。
Joe's playing with his "H." Everybody's happy.
喬在玩他的小玩具。大家都很開心。
Sí.
干杯。
And why are we going into my dad's bedroom?
我們為啥要去我爸的臥室?
You've got to be kidding me.
開什么玩笑。
Lily thinks she can wear whatever she wants, so what if we...
莉莉覺得自己想穿什么就可以穿什么,所以要是我們...
No, no, I am not putting on one of my dad's hideous leisure suits.
不,不,我才不要穿我爸那些丑不拉幾的休閑褲。
That is not the plan. Relax.
沒讓你穿那個,放松。
Do you remember last year when we picked her up from that family dinner at Claire's?
你還記得去年我們從克萊爾家的晚餐上把她接回來的時候嗎?
We were dressed as Cagney and Lacey for Pepper's '80s Ladies Party, and she flipped out.
我們當時為胡嬌的八十年代女士派對穿成警花拍檔的樣子,她當時就翻臉了。
You're not putting on one of Gloria's dresses.
你不是要穿歌洛莉亞的裙子吧。
If you would simply just let me finish, that is not the plan.
你就不能讓我說完嘛,計劃不是那樣的。
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧,抱歉。
We're both putting on dresses.
我們都要穿裙子。
No, I am not doing this.
不,我才不要這么做。
Mitchell, it won't have any impact if I do it by myself.
米奇爾,就我一個人穿是沒有效果的。
I promise if it doesn't work, we'll do it your way.
我保證要是沒有作用,我們就按你說的做。
You know, the only part of this I like is getting to see this closet.
這整個計劃里我唯一喜歡的部分就是參觀衣帽間。
Mitchell, focus on the goal.
米爾奇,專心點。
You know she only dresses the way she does to get attention.
你知道她那么穿衣服只是為了吸引眼球。
Maybe it was cute a few years ago, but she's just getting too old for this.
幾年前可能還挺可愛的,可現在她已經老得不適合賣萌了。
You know what she needs is a good spank on the bottom.
打她一頓屁股就好了。
No, that's your father's way.
不行,這是你爸的方式。
You told them about that?
你是這么告訴他們的嗎?
I'm telling you, if I had this closet, I never would have come out.
跟你說,要是我有這么個衣帽間,我根本就不會出來(出柜)。
Well, you can come back later. Let's just get this over with.
你以后還可以再來。我們先把這事兒解決了。
If those mean girls have something to say to me, they should say it to my face.
如果那兩個賤姑娘有話想跟我說,他們就該當著我說。
One problem at a time. You heard them. They're coming back.
一件事一件事慢慢來。你也聽到了,他們還會回來。
We've got to get out of here.
我們得離開這里。
And go where?
然后去哪里?
We'll sneak down the back stairs.
我們從后面的樓梯偷溜出去。
We'll run around to the front porch and pretend we cut our trip short to be with everybody.
再跑到前面的走廊去,假裝為了和大家團聚提前結束旅游回來了。
Now, you grab your coat, get the diaper bag.
你趕快拿上外套和尿布。
I'll grab a couple of suitcases, and I'll meet you there.
我去拿幾個行李箱,門口見。