You see?
看到了嗎?
As much as you want me to yell, I have a more effective method.
盡管你很想看到我大喊大叫,可我有更有效的辦法。
When you say to a child, "I will treat you with dignity and respect,"
當你跟一個孩子說,“我會給予你禮遇和尊重”,
that child will, in turn, say to you -- I left the tag on. This is going back Monday.
那個孩子就會反過來對你說...我沒摘下標簽,周一就把它退回去。
Oh, and right in the middle of getting up on such a high, high horse.
就在你正醞釀盛氣凌人的姿態時給你一個下馬威。
Okay, Lily.
莉莉。
You said put it on. Well, it's on. Let's go.
你說穿上就行的。我穿上了,我們走吧。
We cannot let her run the show like this.
我們不能讓她這樣自作主張。
Okay, trust me, I have another plan.
好吧,相信我,我另有安排。
Really? Because right now, our child's walking around like a Vietnamese Annie Hall.
真的嗎?因為現我們的孩子就像越南版的安妮.霍爾。
Mitchell, I will make it clear that she is not the boss.
米奇爾,我會讓她明白她說得不算。
Okay, well, no, no, we can't go out now.
好吧,不不,我們現在不能出去。
Okay, where did she learn that annoying habit?
她從哪學來的這煩人的習慣?
Claire's been picking her up from meditation Mondays.
克萊爾每周一都會去冥想班接她。
The little bird's coming along nicely.
小火雞就快美美地出爐了。
Hey, this could be our new Thanksgiving tradition.
這可以成為我們新的感恩節傳統。
What, hiding from our own family?
什么傳統,躲避我們的家人嗎?
Hey, if the Indians hid a little bit more, they might still have this country.
如果印第安人稍稍躲藏一點的話,他們現在可能還擁有自己的國家。
No, just taking a break from each other.
不,只是遠離大家,稍微清靜一下。
God knows I couldn't love them more, but the Kennedys didn't get together as much as this family.
上帝知道我有多愛他們,不過肯尼迪家族也不像我們這樣頻繁見面。
So you don't feel guilty?
所以你不覺得內疚嗎?
For what? Not sharing this 30-year-old scotch with Phil?
內疚什么?沒跟菲爾分享這瓶三十年的威士忌嗎?
He mixes it with 7up, Gloria.
他用七喜兌著喝,歌洛莉亞。
It's a hate crime.
那簡直是仇恨罪。
Let's hope the power isn't out here, too.
希望這里沒有停電。
It looks fine. The porch light's on.
看起來沒問題,門廊的燈亮著。
Turkey coming through!
火雞來啦!
They moved the damn dinner here.
他們把該死的晚餐挪到這里來了。
Thank you for cracking the code.
謝謝你幫我破解密碼。
Pop the turkey in the oven, Luke.
把火雞放到烤箱里,盧克。
Lost a little cooking time, but if we crank it to 550, dinner should be on the table as scheduled.
損失了點時間,不過如果提高烤箱溫度晚餐應該會按時做好。
Yes, chef.
遵命,主廚。
So, how's it going in here?
這里進行得怎么樣了?
Minor little speed bump, but we're back on track. You just relax.
耽誤了一點時間,不過現在恢復正常了。你不用擔心。
Honey, I trust you completely.
親愛的,我完全相信你。
You've got your sweaty little helper, and mama has hers.
你有可愛的小助手,媽媽我也有。
Thanks.
謝謝。
So, how long until you sneak home and get the backup turkey?
還有多久你才會偷溜回家把后備火雞拿過來?
Have a little faith.
有一點信心。
You're really trusting dad to do this? In me.
你真的相信爸爸能做好嗎?對我有信心。
It's in Lily's backpack in the trunk of the car.
火雞在車后備箱里,莉莉的背包中。