I don't love being the person who hides in her garage with her secret crib turkey, but it's not always fun being the backstop.
我不喜歡跟藏在搖籃里的備用火雞躲在車庫里,但做后備軍本身就不是件有趣的事。
You're telling me.
你還說呢。
Until you get home from work every day, my main job is keeping Luke alive.
你每天下班回家之前我的主要工作就是讓盧克好好活著。
I actually caught him on the treadmill with scissors.
有次我發現他在跑步機上玩剪刀。
Do you ever feel jealous of them?
你有沒有嫉妒過他們?
You do, too?
你也有過嗎?
Oh, yeah, all the time.
是啊,沒斷過。
Please, while you and I are busy being responsible, thing one and thing two are off having so much fun.
拜托,我們忙著收拾爛攤子的時候一號癡線和二號癡線正玩得開心呢。
Ple-- "Billion-dollar ideas"?
拜托,價值十億的點子?
The real head scratcher "T.M." Now, that - that is a classic.
這不是“真感覺撓頭器”嗎。簡直是經典。
Look at this.
還有這個。
Isn't that the old T-shirt cannon that dad modified for Luke to take on his paper route?
這是之前老爸用T恤噴射器給盧克改造的那個送報紙工具嗎?
Yeah, it's a fun idea, huh?
是啊,這主意很有趣,對吧?
You know, there's no reason you and I can't relax a little and have as much fun as they do.
其實,我們完全可以放松放松,像他們那樣找點樂子。
I'm in. Let's be more like those idiots.
贊成。我們也像他們一樣犯犯傻。
Yeah. Con-garage-ulations.
對,車庫犯傻快樂。
Nailed it.
妥妥的。
What's going on in here?
你們在干什么?
Um, n-nothing. Nothing. We - it's not what it looks like.
沒什么,沒什么。我們,不是看上去的那樣。
Really?
真的?
No.
真的。
Cause what it looks like is me taking over the cooking duties has allowed my girls here to let down their hair and have fun for a change.
看上去好像我掌勺后,我的姑娘們終于可以放放松玩一玩了。
Looks like you even dug out the old news-zooka.
你們把這陳年舊貨都挖出來了。
Oh, no!
哦不!
Oh, my god! Again? !
你不是吧!又來!
I-it was an accident!
那是意外!
Once is an accident, perv.
一次才能說是意外,色狼。
Honey, come on. It's time to go.
寶貝,快點,該走了。
I'm ready.
來了。
Oh, no, sweetie, we bought you that pretty new Thanksgiving dress.
不行,親愛的,穿我們給你新買的那件漂亮感恩節裙子吧。
But I want to wear this.
可我想穿這身。
She wants to wear that, Cameron.
她想穿這件衣服,卡梅隆。
Thoughts?
你有什么想法?
Well, Lily, uh, we're all dressed up.
莉莉,我們都盛裝打扮。
You don't want to be disrespectful, do you?
你不希望表現得很失禮吧?
I should be able to wear what I want.
我應該可以想穿什么就穿什么。
Okay, well, sweetie, listen, I'm afraid we can't leave until you put that dress on.
好吧,親愛的,聽著,你如果不穿那裙子我們恐怕就不能走了。
Okay.
好吧。