Hey, sweetie, what are you reading?
寶貝,你在讀什么呢?
What are you wearing?
你這穿的什么?。?/div>
Well, I think it's Dolce and Gabbana.
我覺得是杜嘉班納牌的。
She asked "What," not "Who." Do you see red carpet?
她問你穿的是什么,不是牌子。你看到紅地毯了嗎?
Oh, well, we're just wearing dresses over our boy clothes, like you.
我們就在男生的衣服外面套上裙子,跟你一樣。
Oh, no, I forgot. Us wearing dresses upsets you, doesn't it?
不,我忘了。我們穿裙子你會不高興,對吧?
Yeah, it does.
沒錯。
I don't want to make her uncomfortable, but we should be able to wear whatever we want.
我們不想讓你難受的,可我們有權決定自己想穿什么。
what to do, what to do?
怎么辦,怎么辦?
I just can't believe I slipped into one of Gloria's dresses.
我不敢相信我居然穿得進歌洛莉亞的裙子。
Relax. It's a maternity poncho.
別臭美了,那是件孕期斗篷。
Okay, we tell them we took the noon flight out, and, uh -- where's Joe?
好了,我們就說做了中午的航班回來,然后,喬呢?
I thought you were bringing him!
我以為是你帶他的!
I'm lugging two suitcases.
我拉著兩個箱子。
Empty suitcases!
空箱子!
How are we gonna walk in there without...?
我們怎么能進去卻沒帶著...
The little turkey!
那只小火雞!
I don't like you calling him that.
我不喜歡你這么叫他。
No, no, the little turkey I was cooking for us.
不,我說的是我正在做的那個小火雞。
It's still in the oven.
還在烤箱里呢。
Okay.
好吧。
I'll say I have to put Joe down for a nap, and you get rid of the turkey.
我就說我要送喬上樓睡覺,你負責處理掉火雞。
I'm just saying you get very mad because I forgot Joe, but when it comes to turkey...I don't have time for these.
我只是說你很生氣我忘了喬可是一提到火雞...現在沒時間說這個。
No, if it really bothers Lily, then we should change, Cam, and then maybe Lily will also consider...
如果莉莉看到了很不爽,那我們就該改變了,小卡,這樣莉莉可能也會考慮...
Hola, family! We came back early because we miss you.
大家好??!我們想你們了,所以提前回來。
We saw the cars. What, did you move the party here?
我們看見車停在外面。怎么了,你們把聚餐改在這里了嗎?
Yes! Hello!
是啊!好久不見!
So, hey, d-dad, listen, the reason that we're wearing these dresses...
老爸,聽著我們之所以穿著這些裙子是因為...
Do what you got to do.
你們開心就好。
I got to get this little guy up to bed because that plane ride really knocked him out.
我現在得把這小家伙送上床,他有點暈機。
Oh, my God!
天哪!
He's fine. See? Not crying.
他沒事的,你看他都沒哭。
That's not necessarily a good thing.
這可不一定是好兆頭。
And I'm gonna take the luggage to the laundry because Mexico is very dirty.
我要把行李拿到洗衣房去,因為墨西哥實在太臟了。
Dad and Gloria seem really okay with us wearing dresses.
爸和歌洛莉亞看見我們穿裙子居然沒有大驚小怪。
Yeah, like we do it every day?
是啊,我們又不是天天這樣。
Well, if it's okay with grandpa, it's okay with me.
如果外公沒意見,我也不介意。