We need a smaller platter or something that makes this look normal-sized!
我們需要一個小一點的盤子,讓這只火雞看起來是正常大??!
How do you feel about a coaster?
用杯墊怎么樣?
Fill it in with this sandwich turkey.
拿這個做三明治的火雞片來充充數。
It's past its sell-by date, but I always think that's more of a suggestion, anyway.
我知道這已經過期了,但我一直覺得保質期只是供參考而已。
I'm gonna get them all loaded up on bread.
我先去用面包把他們都喂飽。
And now, Philip, what to do with all the leftovers.
菲利普,接下來你要怎么處理剩下的食材呢。
What happened to the sweet girl I downloaded?
我之前下載的那個甜心去哪了?
So, did you have it out with our daughter?
你跟女兒說清楚沒有?
Well, you know, it's a holiday, and I...Fine! I will handle this.
要知道,今天是節日,我...好,那我來吧...
I will be the permanent bad guy in this family cause you're so afraid of our daughter not liking you.
我就唱一輩子白臉好了,就因為你太怕女兒會不喜歡你。
But just so you know, I had one parent growing up who wanted to be my friend and another one who didn't care about that.
我就是想告訴你,我的父母里,有一個想成為我的朋友,一個并不關心他是不是我的朋友。
Guess which one is still in my life.
猜猜現在哪個還經常和我在一起。
Delicious homemade bread?
要來點美味的自制面包嗎?
That looks like just regular white bread. You two seem drunk. This will soak up the booze.
這就是普通的白面包啊。你們倆好像喝醉了,這能解酒。
Am I?
我喝醉了嗎?
Oh, Alex. Wait. Lily.
艾麗克斯,等等。莉莉。
Alex brought your backpack in for you.
艾麗克斯把你的背包拿來給你了。
So why don't you go ahead and take it out to our car?
你何不把它拿到我們的車上去呢?
Maybe later.
晚點再說吧。
No, Lily!
莉莉,不行!
It's okay. I will take it now.
沒關系的,我來吧。
Alex, put the backpack down!
艾麗克斯,給我把包放下!
Mom!
老媽!
Lily, you are not in charge of what you wear, of breakfast, or anything.
莉莉,衣著,早餐,還有其他事都不是你說了算。
Now, put that backpack on and march it out to the car!
現在,背上背包,朝著我們的車進發!
It's too heavy.
這包太重了。
Well, that's tough because I'm not carrying it for you anymore!
生活是艱難的,因為以后我不會再幫你背著包了!
I like this new guy, huh?
我喜歡全新的你。
See? I told you it was too heavy.
瞧吧,我就跟你們說太重了吧。
My gosh, what in the world is in this? No!
天啊,這包里到底裝了什么啊?!不要!
Claire, why is there a fully cooked turkey in the backpack we left at your house?
克萊爾,我們落在你家的背包里怎么突然多了一只烤好的火雞?
Yes, Claire, why is there? Could it be you made a backup because you never trusted me with the dinner at all?
是啊,克萊爾,怎么會出現的呢?會不會是因為你烤了個備用的,因為你根本不相信我能做好這頓晚餐?
Well, I thought there was a chance that...What, that I'd screw everything up?
我覺得有可能...有可能我會搞砸一切嗎?
You know what? I have half a mind to pack up the beautiful meal I made...Dinner is served!
你知道嗎,我鄭重告訴你我打算把我做的美味晚餐裝好...晚餐上來啦!