A br- a break from what?
躲著什么啊?
From Thanksgiving craziness. From -- from stress, from yelling, from these two parading around in dresses.
躲著感恩節的瘋狂。比如壓力,吼叫以及這二位穿著裙子晃蕩。
That was a one-time thing. Okay, we don't wear dresses at home.
一次而已。我們在家可不穿裙子。
Now, look, I get that Thanksgiving is a big day for families who never see each other, but this group is together non-stop.
聽著,我知道感恩節對于那些長年見不到的家人們來說是一件大事,但我們這個家的人幾乎時刻都黏在一起。
Look, why don't you take the suitcase turkey home with you?
不如你們把行李箱里的這只火雞帶回家?
You take the backpack turkey.
你們把備用火雞帶回家。
We'll order a pizza, and we'll all call it a night.
我們叫披薩外賣,今晚就到此為止吧。
Fine. That sounds great. All right. Okay, fine. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
好啊,是個好主意。好吧,行。不!不!不要!
I know I seem like the last person to say this, but we can't just skip Thanksgiving!
我知道我一般不會說這種話的,但我們不能直接略過感恩節啊!
Time is going by so fast.
時光飛逝啊。
It seemed like only yesterday that Manny was hot for me, and he's not anymore.
似乎就在昨天,曼尼還對我一往情深,現在卻完全沒有了。
And someday, Alex may have a boyfriend who wants her to spend it with his family.
某天,艾麗克斯也會有個男朋友,他會希望帶她回他家去過感恩節。
Okay, we probably got a little window there.
好吧,那或許還需要等上幾年。
But my point is that I love my crazy family, and I want to spend this holiday with them.
但我想說的是,我愛我瘋狂的家人們,我想跟我的家人們一起過這個感恩節。
If you want a break, we can skip Christmas.
如果你們想清靜,我們可以略過圣誕節。
Fine. Settled. Okay.
行吧。就這么定了。好吧。
Skip Christmas.
那就略過圣誕節吧。
Okay. cool.
好吧,行。
I already had plans to spend Christmas in Cabo with my friends.
我早計劃好和我的朋友們去卡波過圣誕節了。
I've got to get out of here.
我必須想個辦法脫身。
Why did we eat all three turkeys?
我們為什么要把三只火雞都吃掉啊?
I hope that Thanksgiving's on a Friday next year, so that I can sleep through the entire weekend.
我希望明年的圣誕節是在周五,那樣我整個周末就可以一直睡了。
Mom, can you take this one? I'm exhausted.
媽,你能教化一下她嗎?我實在累了。
Wow, you really must be.
你肯定是累壞了。
Phil, give it up.
菲爾,省省吧。
Honey, you can dance all you want, but you're not fooling anyone.
親愛的,無論你怎么跳舞但你騙不了任何人。
Continue to whip vigorously, Philip, until your meringue stiffens.
繼續大力攪拌吧,菲利普,直到你的蛋白面糊變粘稠。
That's hilarious. I don't...
真好笑啊,我可沒有...
Are the cheeks turning nice and pink?
面皮表層變成漂亮的粉紅色了嗎?
What's the problem?
到底是出什么毛病了?
Now plunge into cold water.
現在請置入冷水中。
I was just about to suggest the same thing.
我剛剛正打算建議你做同樣的事呢。