Hey, hold on.
等等。
This is terrific news. I can't believe she didn't tell us about him.
真是太好了。不敢相信她居然沒跟我們說男朋友的事。
Oh, that's what you can't believe?
你不敢相信的就是這個嗎?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Phil, it is a little weird.
菲爾,真有點怪怪的。
I mean, suddenly she has this boyfriend.
突然之間,她就有了個男朋友。
She wants to show us a picture on her phone, but she can't, and magically he's in today's paper?
她想給我們看手機里的照片,但是又沒辦法,然后他又神奇般地出現在了今天的報紙里?
I don't even want to say it. Haley.
我都不想說了,海莉。
She's making it up.
她肯定是編的。
Why would she do that?
她為什么這么做?
Maybe she's upset that none of us thought those roses could be for her.
可能我們都不相信那些玫瑰是給她的讓她很傷心。
Oh, and remember when she couldn't get a date for homecoming?
還記得她有一次找不到舞伴參加返校節嗎?
She said she didn't care, but I caught her crying in her room.
她說她不在乎,但我撞見她在她屋里哭來著。
Oh, honey, what did you say to her?
親愛的,你怎么勸的她?
Oh, I-I was super late, so I didn't really...This is sad.
那天我要遲到了,我也就沒...太可悲了。
Alex has great news and her own mother and sister don't believe her?
艾麗克斯有了天大的喜事,但她的母親和姐姐居然不相信她?
I want to.
我也想信她。
Well, I do believe her.
我真的相信她。
I'm gonna tell her to invite this boyfriend over for dinner, and I'll be serving a big, old platter of "I told you so."
我要讓她請她男朋友到家里吃晚飯,我會給你們做一道名叫“早就告訴過你了”的大菜。
Oh, great.
太好了。
Maybe you could also serve unicorn burgers and magic beans, and I'll invite my boyfriend, Bigfoot!
你還可以做獨角獸漢堡和魔法豆子,我也要請我男朋友來,野人大腳!
Still better than Dylan.
還是比迪蘭好。
Okay. I got a surprise for you.
來,我給你準備了個驚喜。
It better not be another baby.
別是又領了個寶寶吧。
Is there something fun behind the couch?
沙發后面有什么好玩的嗎?
An Edgar Vanderkoff hand-crafted blanc de blanc sofa.
埃德加·范德考夫牌的手工特白沙發。
It was a wedding gift to ourselves.
是我們給自己的結婚禮物。
Plus, we're showing lily that we trust her enough to let us have one nice thing.
我們也是在告訴莉莉,我們相信她不會破壞這么美的東西。
When you think about it like that, it's really a gift for Lily. Yeah.
你這么想的話那真是給莉莉送了份大禮。
Okay, whoa. We only get on this couch when we know we're not dirty.
好吧。只有確定自己是干凈的才能坐這沙發。
That's why we got her the couch.
所以我們才給她買這個沙發。
To teach her about respect. Legs a little wider please.
教她懂得尊重。雙腿再分開點。
Is that a cookie in your back pocket?
你的后兜里是一塊餅干嗎?
Yep.
是的。
Okay. Bup-up-up! Hey, nice and slow.
好吧。拿出來,慢點。