Far over the misty mountains rise.
巍峨的霧山聳立遠方。
Leave us standing upon the height.
我們佇立于此處的山岡。
What was before we see once more.
曾經的過往定會重現。
ls our kingdom a distant light.
我們的王國,路盡頭的光。
Fiery mountain beneath the moon.
月下的山林在燃燒。
The words unspoken we'll be there soon.
未曾說出口的諾言,我們不久也會前往。
For home a song that echoes on.
家園如一首不斷回響的歌謠,
And all who find us will know the tune.
流落的故人都熟悉那旋律。
Some folk we never forget.
一些人我們絕不遺忘,
Some kind we never forgive.
一些事我們無法寬恕。
Haven't seen the back of us yet.
還看不見我們身后背負的一切嗎,
We'll fight as long as we live.
我們會戰斗直至生命的結束。
All eyes on the hidden door to the Lonely Mountain borne.
眾人矚目的隱秘之門,通向孤山的山巖幽深。
We'll ride in the gathering storm until we get our long-forgotten gold.
暴風疾雨我們日夜兼程,直到奪回遺忘已久的寶藏。
We lay under the misty mountains cold. In slumbers deep and dreams of gold.
藏身寒冷的霧山蒼莽,沉酣于夢鄉的金碧輝煌。
We must awake, our lives to make.
我們必將醒來,生路漫漫。
And in the darkness a torch we hold.
在黑暗之中手持火把,將我們的人生探尋。
From long ago when lanterns burned until this day our hearts have yearned.
從久遠之前燈火初燃,直到這一天,我們心中一直渴望。
Her fate unknown, the Arkenstone. What was stolen must be returned.
未知的命運,阿肯寶石,被竊的寶物必當償還。
We must awake and make the day to find a song for heart and soul.
我們必將醒來,前路漫漫,尋找心和靈魂的歌謠。
Some folk we never forget. Some kind we never forgive.
一些人我們絕不遺忘,一些事我們無法寬恕。
Haven't seen the end of it yet. We'll fight as long as we live.
還看不見故事的結局嗎,我們會戰斗直至生命的結束。
All eyes on the hidden door to the Lonely Mountain borne.
眾人矚目的隱秘之門,通向孤山的山巖幽深。
We'll ride in the gathering storm till we get our long-forgotten gold.
暴風疾雨我們日夜兼程,直到奪回遺忘已久的寶藏。
Far away from misty mountains cold.
遙遠的霧山寒冷蒼茫。