You! What were you doing?
你!你在搞什么?
You nearly got yourself killed!
你差點害死自己!
Did I not say that you would be a burden?
我曾說過你會是個累贅?
That you would not survive in the Wild?
說你無法存活荒野?
That you had no place amongst us?
說你不配跟我們一起冒險?
I have never been so wrong in all my life.
我這輩子從未如此看走眼過。
I am sorry I doubted you.
抱歉我曾質疑你。
No, I would have doubted me too.
不,我也會懷疑我自己。
I'm not a hero or a warrior.
我不是英雄也不是戰士。
Not even a burglar.
甚至不是飛賊。
Is that what I think it is?
這就是我認為的那個地方嗎?
Erebor the Lonely Mountain, the last of the great Dwarf kingdoms of Middle-earth.
伊魯伯孤山,中土世界最后一個偉大的矮人王國。
Our home.
我們的家。
A raven! The birds are returning to the mountain.
是渡鳥!鳥兒回歸孤山了。
That, my dear Oin is a thrush.
我親愛的歐音,那是一只畫眉鳥。
But we'll take it as a sign.
姑且當成兆頭來看吧。
A good omen.
一個好兆頭。
You're right.
你說得對。
I do believe the worst is behind us.
我相信最糟的部分已經過去了。