Five, six, seven, eight. Bifur. Bofur. That's 10.
五、六、七、八。畢佛、波佛,十個了。
Fili, Kili! That's 12.
菲力、奇力,十二個了。
And Bombur. That makes 13.
加上龐伯是十三個。
Where's Bilbo? Where is our Hobbit? Where is our Hobbit?
比爾博在哪?我們的霍比特人呢?我們的霍比特人呢?
Curse that Half ling! Now he's lost?
該死的半身人,現在他走丟了?
I thought he was with Dori!
我以為他跟朵力一起。
Don't blame me!
別怪我!
Where did you last see him?
你最后在哪看到他的?
I think I saw him slip away when they first collared us.
我想當他們第一次抓我們時,我看到他趁機溜了。
And what happened, exactly? Tell me!
然后發生什么事?告訴我!
I'll tell you what happened.
讓我來告訴你發生了什么。
Master Baggins saw his chance and he took it.
巴金斯少爺看到機會就溜之大吉了。
He has thought of nothing but his soft bed and his warm hearth since first he stepped out of his door.
自從他首次踏出家門后就只想著軟床和暖壁爐。
We will not be seeing our Hobbit again.
我們不會再見到我們那個霍比特人。
He is long gone.
他早就走了。
No. He isn't.
不。他沒有。
Bilbo Baggins. I have never been so glad to see anyone in my life.
比爾博·巴金斯。我這輩子還從沒有如此高興地見到一個人。
Bilbo. We'd given you up.
比爾博。我們還以為對你死心了。
How on earth did you get past the Goblins?
你到底是怎么逃過半獸人的?
How, indeed.
你到底怎么出來的?
Well, what does it matter?
那重要嗎?
He's back.
他回來了。
It matters.
當然重要。
I want to know.
我想知道。
Why did you come back?
你為什么回來?
I know you doubt me. I know you always have.
我知道你一直對我感到質疑。
You're right. I often think of Bag-end.
你說得對,我很想念袋底洞。
I miss my books. And my armchair and my garden.
我想念我的書,我的椅子還有花園。
See, that's where I belong.
那是我的歸屬。
That's home.
我的家。
And that's why I came back. Because you don't have one. A home.
所以我回來,因為你們沒有一個家。
It was taken from you.
你們的被奪走了。
But I will help you take it back if I can.
如果我可以,我愿意幫你們拿回