You Sam Latimer?
你是山姆·拉蒂莫嗎?
Name's Tony Miller.
我是托尼·米勒。
Marine buddy down in San Diego, told me a while back,
一個在圣迭戈的陸戰隊哥們,告訴我說,
if I was ever in New York, I should look you up.
要是我來紐約,我就該來找你。
What's your buddy's name?
你那哥們叫什么名字?
Hector Munoz.
赫克托·穆尼奧斯。
Munoz, yeah, I remember him from Mogadishu.
穆尼奧斯啊,我記得他,摩加迪休那會吧。
Good shooter.
槍法不錯。
How's he doing?
他怎么樣?
Not good.
不好。
Ran over an IED in Hellmans.
他在赫爾曼斯被簡易炸彈炸到。
Lasted a whole week before he hit room temperature.
死前還撐了整整一個星期。
Rest in peace.
愿他安息。
Tough son of a bitch.
真是個頑強的家伙。
So...What kind of work are you looking for? Security?
這么說你想找什么樣的活計?保安嗎?
I'm not looking for wages.
我可不想打工賺錢。
I'm only interested in lump sums.
我只想搞大票的。
You in trouble?
你有麻煩嗎?
That's my business.
那是我的問題。
You're making it mine.
你要找我幫忙,就是我的問題。
I was working freelance in Tijuana.
我之前在提華納干私活。
Job went south. People's feelings got hurt.
有個任務黃了,有人不開心了。
I need to put some distance between me and them.
我得想辦法離他們遠點。
I've got some experience you could use--skills.
我有經驗,也有技術。
What kind of skills?
什么樣的技術?
You have a 45 under the counter, a shotgun next to the register, and I can get to them both before you.
你在柜臺下面有把45式手槍,收銀柜旁有把散彈槍,我還能比你先拿到。
So if you're such a hotshot, what do you need me for?
你要是這么牛逼,還來找我干嘛?
I prefer to work with people who know the area.
我喜歡和當地人合作。
I heard you're good at what you do...
聽說你很有本事……
You make a lot of money...you're still alive.
賺了很多錢...還活得好好的。
And that's because I prefer not to work with a man whose only reference is a dead marine.
那是因為我從不和那種死掉的海陸推薦的人合作。
Well...There's no job openings at the moment.
好吧...現在暫時沒有工作。
But I'll call around.
但我會打聽一下。
Thanks. You won't regret it.
多謝。你不會后悔的。
I know.
我知道。
Hey, uh, keep the change.
不用找了。
Let me get my case out of the trunk.
我去后備箱拿下箱子。
Yellow cab driver, get out of your vehicle! Get out of your vehicle! Now!
那輛出租車的司機,快下車!快下車!
We got weapons here—shotgun, submachine guns.
發現武器——散彈槍,沖鋒槍。
I don't know anything about those.
我不知道那些玩意是怎么回事。
Those are not mine!
那不是我的東西!