Killing in battle, in combat, is one thing.
在戰場上殺人是一回事。
Killing someone up close...Someone who can't fight back,
而殺了身邊的人手無寸鐵的人
That takes a different sort of killer.
那可完全是另一種殺人犯了。
And Joey's not one of them.
喬伊不是這種人。
So you think Joey's the target.
所以你覺得喬伊是目標嗎。
Then who's gunning for him?
那又是誰要害他?
One of the gang? One of the women?
團伙里的人?還是這兩個女人中的一個?
Do we even know why he's such a mess?
我們都不知道他到底怎么被卷進去?
He's got a job, pretty girlfriend, good service record—he's throwing it all away.
他有工作,漂亮的女友,良好的服役記錄,他這是自暴自棄。
He's going to end up in prison.
他會進監獄的。
Or dead.
或是死掉。
You're right, but...Not every ex-soldier meets a reclusive billionaire.
你說的對,但是……不是每個復員兵都能遇上你這種深居簡出的億萬富翁。
Okay.
好。
But if Joey's bad choices mean he's about to walk into a bullet, we have to find out who's firing it.
但是如果喬伊的錯誤選擇意味著他將會去吃子彈,我們得找出來是誰開的槍。
Excuse me.
打擾下。
Hey.
好啊。
I'm looking for my girlfriend.
我在找我的女朋友。
What are you doing here?
你來這做什么?
Just wanted to say hello to the most beautiful girl in the world.
只是想過來給世界上最美的女孩子打個招呼。
You're gonna get me in trouble.
你就別給我添亂了。
Good tips today?
今天小費好么?
Not bad.
還不錯。
Julie's out sick, so I got her tables.
茱莉生病了,她的份我在領。
It's been busy.
有點忙。
You better get back to your shift.
那就回去忙吧。
Okay. Oh, before you go,
好。差點忘了
Realtor says she can show me some apartments tonight.
房產經紀說她能今晚帶我們去看幾個公寓。
But I'd really like it if you can see them with me.
我真的想讓你跟我一起去看。
Things are kind of difficult at work right now.
我現在的工作不方便啊。
I know, baby, but this is important too.
我知道,寶貝,但是這個也很重要。
I just want us to do stuff together again.
我只是想我們能再一起做些事情。
Like have fun.
有趣的事情。
Remember that?
記得嗎?
I'm trying, P.I really am.
我在努力啊,小琵,我是真的在努力。