How was school?
學校怎么樣啊?
Thanks.
謝謝。
Hi, sweetie.
小寶貝。
Hey, Finch. I'm sending you a photo.
芬奇啊,我給你發個照片。
Looks like Joey's other woman's got a little girl.
看來喬伊的小三有個小女孩。
You think she's Joey's?
覺得那是喬伊的女兒嗎?
Sure looks like that.
看起來就是這么回事。
You should be able to find the girl's name, if Sunny Days Kindergarten's firewalls aren't too tough for you.
你應該能找到那孩子叫什么,陽光幼兒園的防火墻對你來說應該不成問題。
And why don't you arrange a little face-time with Joey, Mr. Reese?
那你干嘛不去找喬伊面對面談談,里瑟先生?
I thought you said no contact.
你不是說不準私下接觸嗎。
What are you doing?
你干嘛?
Following me?
跟蹤我嗎?
I live here, pal.
我就住這,哥們。
What's your excuse?
你又是什么借口?
I'm staying in a fleapit on Colby.
我住在科拜街上的一家邋遢影院。
This one's on me...But I'm, uh, running a little low on funds.
這次我請不過...我,手頭真是有點緊。
How long before we get some action?
還要多久才能有行動?
That's up to Latimer.
那就要看拉蒂莫了。
We just follow orders.
我們只奉命行事。
Orders.
命令。
Have you ever get sick of them?
你還真是聽不厭啊?
Maybe. But they make life simple.
也許。但是這讓生活簡單很多。
Told to go down that road, you go down that road.
讓你去走大街,你就去走大街。
Yeah, you're told to go into that bank.
不過要是叫你過去搶銀行。
You go into that bank, right?
你就去搶銀行,是不是?
I don't know, man.
我不知道,哥們。
Six years, all I thought about, dreamed about, was coming home.
六年了,我能想到的,夢到的,都是回家。
Finally I come home and there's nothing.
終于我回到了家卻發現一切都沒了。
There's no money, no jobs, bankers gone and lost it all.
沒錢,沒工作,銀行家們要么消失了,要么賠得精光。
Robbed the country blind.
鬧得整個國家雞犬不寧。
I mean, it's like, what the hell are we fighting for, you know?
我的意思是,就好像,我們出去拼死打仗為的是什么,對不對?
Joke's on us.
我們都是杯具。
Hey! You guys were soldiers, right?
喂!你們是當兵的吧?
What like iraq, afghanistan?
去伊拉克的,阿富汗的?
Some serious stuff.
還真是厲害啊。
Yeah, but you volunteered.
不過你們都是志愿的不是。
Nobody asked you to go.
沒人求你們去啊。
It's not like the country owes you a living.
說的好像國家欠你們幾百萬似的。
We got it, pal.
我們懂。
No.
才怪。
You don't "Got it"
你們就是不懂
Talking about bankers, like you know anything.
大言不慚說銀行家如何,好像你們很懂一樣。
It's not been easy for us either.
我們最近也很不好過。
Really sorry about that, but we're talking here.
這個我們抱歉,但我們談話不要插嘴好嗎。
Hey, so are we.
我們現在不是也再談啊。
Guys like you got to adapt.
你們這種人就要學著適應。
It's the knowledge economy now.
現在都知識型社會了。
Time to use this, my friend.
是時候用腦子了,朋友。
Okay.
行。
Hey!
喂!
All right, come on. Let's go. Sorry, Bill.
好了,夠了。我們走。對不起,比爾。