I don't know what happened, we hardly got in there before the cops were on us.
我不知道怎么回事,我們剛進去不久條子就上門了。
Joey and the new guy, they said to leave the money.
喬伊和那個新人,他們說放下錢不要了。
Yeah, how thoughtful of them.
他們倒還真是考慮周到。
You guys let me down, Straub.
你們讓我失望了,斯特勞博。
Well, I'll make it up to you.
我一定會補償你。
You got to give us another chance, all right?
你得再給我們一次機會,好嗎?
Okay, one more—the big one.
那好,是有一單,一筆大生意。
Can you tell me what it is?
能跟我說說么?
In good time. and keep an eye on the new guy.
時機未到啊,盯住那個新來的。
You might need him going in, not sure you're going to need him coming out.
你也許需要他進去,但不一定需要他出來。
Now how can we wrap this up?
我們還要怎么裝下去?
It can't go on, John.
裝不下去了,約翰。
Somebody's going to get killed.
會有人被殺。
Let me talk to Joey first.
讓我先和喬伊談談。
To what end?
談什么?
I want to find out what his guilt trip is.
我想知道他到底虧欠了什么。
Try to cure him of it.
想辦法勸勸他。
Might be more complicated than you think.
這也許沒你想的那么簡單。
I got into Joey's bank accounts,
我查看了喬伊的賬戶,
last four months, he's paid nearly $10,000 into a 529 savings plan for the little girl, Amy Myles.
過去四個月來他已經為那個叫艾米·邁爾斯的小女孩投入了一萬美元在大學儲蓄計劃上。
It'll pay for her to go to college.
這錢能供她上大學。
Amy has to be Joey's kid.
艾米肯定是喬伊的孩子。
But she's not. Hospital records show that her daddy was called Frank Stephens.
不是。根據醫院記錄來看她父親曾是弗蘭克·史蒂芬斯。
Was. killed in afghanistan.
曾是在阿富汗遇害。
He was a soldier in the 107th.
他也在107步兵團服役。
Same unit as Joey.
和喬伊是一個單位。
We're going to meet in five hours.
五小時后碰頭。
It's a new job.
有一單新活。
You're going to risk it all again?
你還想冒險失去這一切嗎?
You know Straub's going off the rails.
你知道斯特勞博快失控了。
Well, yeah. That's why I gotta have his back.
是,所以我得看著他。
He needs the money.
他需要錢。
Uh, Straub might. But you don't.
斯特勞博或許需要,但你不需要。
Yeah, I do.
我需要。
That's right...
好吧……
Your "Obligation."
你有你的“義務”。
What is that?
是什么來著?
You leave someone behind?
你有丟下了戰友嗎?