John, I didn't know you were back from over there.
約翰,我都不知道你從那邊回來了。
Where's your uniform?
你的制服呢?
I got a new job.
我找了份新工作。
One of those jobs you can't talk about?
還是那種問不得的工作嗎?
Oh, yeah, I got engaged.
是的,我訂婚了。
I'm...I'm moving back east next month.
我下個月就要搬回東部去了。
His name's Peter.
他叫彼得。
Peter. He's a lucky guy.
彼得,走運的家伙。
I waited for you.
我等過你。
I didn't ask you to.
我沒有讓你等。
No. No, you didn't. You just...left.
是的。你確實沒有。你就那么走了。
Because you thought you'd get killed over there, and that that would hurt me.
因為你覺得你會死在那里,覺得那樣會傷到我的心。
But I think the truth is that it was easier for you to be alone.
但是我覺得事實上是一個人對你來說更容易。
That's one of the things you learn over there—in the end, we're all alone.
這是你在那邊學到的東西——到頭來,我們都是一個人。
And no one's coming to save you.
沒有人會來救你。
Be happy with Peter.
祝你和彼得幸福。
Oh, Molina, I want to know more about this gang.
莫利納,再給我一些這個團伙的信息。
They pulled about a dozen robberies.
他們干過十幾票搶劫案。
They hit banks, jewelry stores, money exchanges, casinos.
他們搶銀行,珠寶店,匯款公司,賭場。
It's always four armed men.
永遠是四個武裝分子。
They haven't killed anyone.
從不殺人。
They haven't even hurt anyone.
甚至沒傷過人。
In and out in 60 seconds, every time.
進去出來不超過一分鐘,每次都是。
Dozen robberies. They're good.
十幾樁搶劫案。還挺行啊。
Oh, yeah.
確實。
A gang like this, they usually implode after four or five.
這種團伙一般四次五次之后就完了。
You know how they start dropping money, they have a falling out with each other?
你也知道,他們到時會開始爭錢,互相拆臺窩里斗?
Not these guys.
這些人不會。
Maybe this will help.
沒準這個有幫助。
It's a 148 radio, painted black, aerial cut down to look more like a phone.
148無線電對講機,漆成了黑色,剪斷了天線使之看起來更像手機。
It uses frequency-hopping spread spectrum.
使用跳頻技術。
Which means zero chance of interception.
意味著沒有監聽的可能。
You know this how?
那你又怎么知道?
I used them...In Iraq and Afghanistan.
我用過...在伊拉克跟阿富汗的時候。
Where do I get one of these?
這種東西我上哪能買到?
You can't.
買不到。
Got to steal them from the military.
只能去軍隊里偷。
I checked with every base on the east coast.
我跟東部所有的駐軍基地都查過了。
Fort Drum reported the theft of a radio package six months ago.
鼓堡半年前報告了一起無線電貨包失竊案件。
Do they got any idea who stole them?
他們知不知道是誰干的嗎?
Army C.I.D.Investigated - no joy.
陸軍刑事調查科查了-沒下文。
I'll tell you what you can do.
我來告訴你怎么做。
Cross-check guys resident in new york, who left the service out of Fort Drum in the last six months.
交叉對比那些住在紐約的人,看誰在半年前從鼓堡退伍出來便是。
12 robberies. Must have some physical descriptions.
一打劫案。總會有具體細節。