Hey, Finch.
喂,芬奇。
Finch, are you there?
芬奇,你在嗎?
Yes. Is there a problem?
在。有什么問題嗎?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Nothing.
沒什么。
Thought you said you'd never lie to me.
你不是說好不騙我了嗎。
What's the problem, Mr. Reese?
到底什么事,里瑟先生?
Our guy, Joey Drban...I've been on him for eight hours,
我們的目標,喬伊·杜班...我已經跟了他八個小時了,
and all he's done is open doors for old ladies, and now he's going window shopping.
他除了幫老大媽開門就是在逛商店看櫥窗。
If the machine's given us his number, he must be caught up in something.
既然機器給出了他的號碼,那他就肯定有事。
He got a text, it's a bit garbled.
他收到一條短信,有點像密碼。
Sending it over.
發過去了。
Anchor d-0. This supposed to mean something?
這是什么意思?
I don't know.
我怎么不知道。
You're the genius.
你才是負責動腦的哎。
Get down, get down. You, open the door now! I said, "Get down!"
趴下,趴下。喂,你,把門打開!我說了,“趴下!”
Go! Go! Get down!
快走!快走!趴下!
Get on the ground!
趴在地上!
Down, down to the ground! You, open the door.
趴下!你,快把門打開。
Now. I said, "Get down."
快點。我說了,“趴下。”
Head down.
低下頭。
50 seconds!
還有50秒!
Head down. Don't look at me.
低下頭。別看我。
40 seconds!
還有40秒!
Not a good idea, pal.
伙計,別動歪腦筋。
30 seconds!
還有30秒!
Wrap it up!
把錢都包好!
10 seconds, Sierra. Move! Sierra, move! Enough!
還有10秒,S。快走!S,快點!夠了!
I'm back, Mr. Reese.
我回來了,里瑟先生。
I've deciphered that text—it's a street address...for a bank.
我破譯了那條短信—是個地址,是家銀行。
No kidding, Finch.
好吧,芬奇。
What I said about our guy being boring—I take it back.
剛才那段抱怨這家伙無聊的話—我收回。