Theresa.
特蕾莎。
Are you looking for Harold?
你在找哈羅德嗎?
Is he taking another personal day?
他又請假了嗎?
I don't think so. I was hoping you knew.
我覺得不是。我還指望你知道。
Maggie said he'd been transferred, but Dave said he was laid off.
瑪姬說他被調走了,但戴夫說他被炒了。
He didn't even say goodbye.
他都沒道別。
And here I was thinking we were getting a little closer, Harold.
我剛還覺得咱倆的關系更進一步了呢,哈羅德。
I told you I'm a very private person.
我說過我很注重隱私。
Well, you're gonna need to trust someone at some point.
你總得學會去信任別人。
Trust? That's not something I come by very easily.
信任?對我來說可不那么容易。
I have my reasons.
我有我的理由。
Are you ever gonna tell me those reasons?
你有準備告訴我是什么理由嗎?
I'll call you.
我會打給你。