Yeah. Carter.
我是卡特。
You been asking a lot of questions about me.
你最近一直在打聽我啊。
It's time we sat down face to face.
看來我們得見面好好聊聊了。
Who is this?
你是誰?
You know who.
你知道我是誰。
You want to meet me or not?
你到底想不想談?
Go.
說。
Wait for my signal. Be careful.
等我的信號。小心點。
This guy's as dangerous as they get.
這家伙危險的很。
Copy that.
收到。
Sweetheart? What are you doing here?
孩子?你在這做什么?
Are you detective Carter?
你是卡特警探嗎?
Yes.
是的。
My friend said I could trust you.
我朋友說我可以信任你。
Watch your head, Mr. Calhoun.
小心碰到頭,卡霍爾先生。
So you can't tell me anything about how this man looks?
所以那個男人長什么樣你沒法告訴我?
Hotel staff said they might have seen two people coming and going,
旅店的工作人員說他們好像看到兩個人進來了有出去了,
but it's nothing on the surveillance cameras.
但監控錄像上沒有記錄。
Was there anyone else helping you?
有其他人在幫你嗎?
It was a pretty traumatic experience.
那種經歷實在太可怕了。
I don't remember much at all.
我完全不記得了。