Can't tell you how much we appreciate your patience and support on this, councilman.
你對此事的大力支持與耐心,我們感激不盡,議員先生。
You're sure we're free and clear on this?
你確定我們能拿下這塊地皮嗎?
Rezoned for residential.
重新劃分為住宅區。
Hell, you can break ground as early as next month.
當然,你下個月就可以開始動工了。
Jimmy Calhoun. I got to hand it to you.
吉米·卡霍爾。我要把這個項目交給你。
You really turned this thing around.
你可真是出了大力。
Saw what nobody else did on the property.
總不能讓這塊地荒廢著啊。
Thank you, sir.
謝謝你,先生。
The good people of Brooklyn deserve it, sir.
布魯肯林的市民們應得的,先生。
Look forward to it, Jim.
期待著了,吉姆。
Neighbor called it in.
鄰居報的警。
Thought they heard a dispute.
說他們聽到了爭吵。
A dispute.
爭吵。
Yeah.
是的。
You think?
你覺得呢
Yeah, thank goodness for vigilant neighbors, huh?
是啊,感謝那些警惕的鄰居哈?
Oh, yeah. Found this stuffed in his mouth.
對了,在他嘴里發現了這個。
We got to find out who this girl is.
我們得查出這女孩是誰。
Hello? Hello?
喂?喂?
Who is this?
哪位?
Hello?
喂?
Thank you for calling the Fenwick, New York.
感謝致電紐約芬威旅店。
How can I assist you?
請問有什么事?