There are exactly eight people in the world that know that this thing exists.
這世上只有八個人知道這機器的存在。
If anyone else ever found out,
如果被別人發現了,
There'd be such an outcry.
肯定會引起反對。
They'd turn it off.
他們就會關掉它。
The intelligence the machine produces has already foiled a half dozen major terrorist plots.
這機器所提供的情報已經成功阻止了許多恐怖計劃。
How are we supposed to live with this, knowing that someone out there needs help?
知道有那么多人需要幫助卻袖手傍觀,我們怎么能這樣茍活啊?
Well, we don't have to.
我們不必知道。
I've coded the machine.
我給機器設了程序。
Every night at midnight, it deletes the irrelevant list.
每天午夜,它會刪除所有無關信息。
We didn't build this to save somebody.
我們造這臺機器不是為了保護某個人。
We built it to save everybody.
而是為了保護所有人。
Where's the girl?
那女孩在哪兒?
Kid's worth a fortune, Finch.
那孩子握著價值連城的遺產,芬奇。
Land the father bought panned out fifty fold.
她父親買下的地皮價格翻了五十倍。
And Landale wants it all.
而蘭代爾想要獨吞。
Killed the whole family.
所以叫人殺了他全家。
Expected to clean up after it cleared probate, till they found out the girl was still alive.
除掉所有能繼承財產的人。后來他們發現女孩還活著。
Calhoun, the father's business partner.
卡霍爾,她父親的生意伙伴。
I've got eyes on him.
我在監視他。
And he's walking.
而他現在有動作了。
So's theresa. Got to go.
特蕾莎也是。掛了。
Wait. Theresa.
特蕾莎,等等。
You know I can't keep up with you.
你知道我跑不過你。
Can I ask you where you're going?
我能問下你要去哪兒嗎?
I'm better off alone.
我最好一個人行動。
And how's that?
為什么?
It's safer.
這樣更安全。
I don't think so. Please.
我覺得不是。拜托了。
Sooner or later, you're gonna have to trust someone.
遲早,你得去信任別人。
You can't kill me.
你不能殺我。
They need me.
他們需要我。
See...
知道嗎?
You have vastly overestimated your value in this process.
你高估了自己在整件事中的價值。
They'll just hire another couple of lawyers.
他們只需要再雇幾個律師就行了。
So. I'll ask you one more time.
所以。我再問你一次。
Where's the girl?
那女孩在哪兒?
Kiss my ass.
去你的吧。