Theresa is the legal heir to that property.
特蕾莎是法定的繼承人。
Theres...what are you talking about? She's dead.
特蕾莎...你胡說些什么啊?她死了。
She's alive.
她還活著。
No thanks to you.
這和你無關。
If you'd come forward, cleared your brother's name, she might not have spent the last two years hiding.
要是你當初站出來還你哥哥清白,這兩年來她就不用躲著了。
From you.
躲著你。
You know, I went to see your Aunt Elizabeth.
我去拜訪了你嬸嬸伊麗莎白。
She seems like a lovely person.
她人似乎很好。
You tell her about me?
你告訴她我的事了嗎?
No. Of course not.
沒有。當然沒有。
But she did mention how much she missed you.
但她說她很想念你。
She even showed me an old photo.
她還給我看了張老照片。
You know, there's no changing what happened to your family.
你家人的悲劇已經無法改變了。
But you do have someone out there that loves you.
但這世上還有人愛著你。
Yeah? What do you know?
是嗎?你才不懂?
I know what it's like to lose someone, and to feel the need to disappear.
我了解失去親人的感受,也理解隱姓埋名的感受。
But, trust me, you don't want to leave people behind.
但相信我,你并不想拋棄大家。
When were you going to tell me?
你打算什么時候才告訴我?
I wasn't gonna tell you, I guess.
我壓根沒打算告訴你。
I'd rather I didn't know myself.
連我自己都不想知道。
All these people.
所有這些人。
And this damn machine knew.
這該死的機器知道的事。
You knew...someone wanted to harm them.
你知道....有人想害他們。
Kill them.
要殺他們。
And you did nothing?
而你卻袖手旁觀?
You knew what we were building here.
你知道我們在這兒造什么。
This thing looks for plotters, for schemers.
這機器找的是搞陰謀的人。
It looks for malicious intent.
找的是惡意的蓄謀。
We built it to stop terrorists before they could act.
我們建造它是為了阻止恐怖分子。
But a machine doesn't understand the difference between those crimes that are relevant to national security and the ones that are irrelevant.
但這機器不懂其中的區別,它沒法分辨危及國家安全的罪行和其它無關信息。
Irrelevant?
無關信息?
So you taught it the difference?
所以你教它分辨二者?
You want to play god?
你想扮演上帝?
No, I don't.
不,我不想。
That's the whole point.
這就是問題所在。