You are being watched.
你在被監視著。
The government has a secret system- a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
政府有一套秘密系統,一臺每時每刻都在監視你的機器。
I know because...I built it.
我會知道...因為它是我造的。
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything.
我設計這臺機器是為了偵測恐怖行動,但它卻看到了一切
Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you.
它看到了與普通人相關的暴力罪行,像你一樣的普通人。
Crimes the government considered irrelevant.
而政府認為這些罪行無關緊要。
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他們不肯作為,所以我決定插手。
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一個搭檔。
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一個有能力介入其中的人。
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
因為受當局的追捕,我們只能秘密合作。
You'll never find us.
你永遠找不到我們。
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up, we'll find you.
不管你是被害人和行兇者,如果你的號碼被列出來,我們就會找到你。
Good morning, Finch.
早上好,芬奇。
Don't you knock?
你都不敲門的嗎?
Not if I can help it.
沒必要就不敲。
I felt bad about blowing your cover identity.
戳穿了你的身份,我感到很內疚。
Been looking for a new job for you.
我在給你找新工作。
Dog walker, maybe, or concert pianist?
你可以去遛狗,或是去彈鋼琴
I have a job, Mr. Reese, and so do you.
我有工作,里瑟先生,你也有。
The machine has sent us a new number.
機器又發來一個新的數字。
His name's Joey Durban, A soldier in the 107th infantry, just back from Afghanistan.
他名叫喬伊·杜班,107步兵團的士兵,剛從阿富汗回來。
Army commendation medal, purple heart.
陸軍獎章紫心勛章。
Guy was a fighter.
這家伙驍勇善戰啊。
Just like you.
跟你一樣。
I fought besiade the 107th in Iraq.
我在伊拉克和107步兵團并肩戰斗過。
Most of them were just kids.
大多數還都是孩子。
Joined up because they lost family or friends when the towers came down.
參軍的原因多半是因為911的時候失去了親人或朋友。
Over there, they grew up fast, or they died.
他們在伊拉克要么早早地成熟,要么早早地犧牲了。
Well, at least Joey came home alive.
不管怎么說喬伊活著回來了。
And now you can help him stay that way.
現在你得幫他繼續保持下去。
He works as a doorman at a building in midtown.
他在市中心的一座大樓做門童。
I'm on it. Standard operating procedure...
我這就去。按照標準的操作程序...
I'll clone his phone for voice and texts.
我會克隆他的手機截取通話和短信。
I'll start following him.
我會跟蹤他。
And, uh, Finch...If you're going to work all night, you should try getting some exercise.
另外,芬奇如果你要開夜車就得多鍛煉身體了。
You look fabulous, Mrs. J.
你看上去美極了,杰太太。
I'd ask you out myself, but I'd have to fight off Larry Siegel.
真想約您出去,不過我得先打敗拉瑞·希格才行。
Thank you.
你嘴真甜。
Hello.
你好。
Robbie, I got to take off early.
羅比,我得早點下班。
Joey's engaged to a girl named Pia Moresco.
喬伊和一個叫琵婭·莫雷斯科的姑娘訂婚了。
She waited six years for him while he was deployed.
他出征時,她等了他六年。
Yeah, come here.
過來親一個。
I love you, Joey.
我愛你,喬伊。