Ladies and gentlemen, please do not leave bags unattended.
女士們先生們,請注意保管好您的財物。
Unattended bags will be...
謹防扒竊...
John.
約翰。
I didn't know you were back from over there.
我都不知道你從那邊回來了。
Jessica.
潔西卡。
I'm not. I'm just...
我沒有。我只是...
Heading back, actually.
實際上是正要回去。
Where's your uniform?
你的制服呢?
I got a new job.
我找了份新工作。
One of those jobs you can't talk about?
還是那種問不得的工作嗎?
So our friend Joey's a bank robber.
這么說我們的那位喬伊是個銀行劫匪。
Is that why the machine gave us Joey's number?
所以機器才跳了他的號碼嗎?
I built the machine to look for lethal intent.
我設計這個機器搜索致命的威脅。
Armed robbery wouldn't normally make the cut.
武裝搶劫不太可能跳出來。
Either way, I say we gift wrap him and give him to the NYPD before someone winds up dead.
不管怎樣,我說直接把他交給紐約警局免得有人送命。
Finch, the guy was a good soldier.
芬奇,這小子是個好兵。
Let me at least find out how he got into this mess.
至少讓我查出他是怎么惹得一身騷。
Okay, but don't let your personal feelings warp your judgment.
好吧,不過別讓你的判斷被情緒影響了。
No one forced him to go robbing banks.
又沒人逼他去搶銀行。
Hang on. He's meeting someone.
等等。他和某人見面了。
He's giving her something.
他給了她什么東西。
Looks like money—a lot of money.
好像是錢...好多錢。
So...who's the other woman?
那么,另外這個女人是誰?
I don't know her name yet.
還不知道她的名字。
Bank robber and a cheat.
偷情的銀行劫匪。
Unlikely to have a happy ending.
聽上去不會有好下場啊。
Do you think he's targeting one of the women?
你覺得他可能要殺其中一個女人嗎?
Could be.
有可能。
Only way I'm going to find out is to get closer to Joey, and that won't be easy.
看來我只能親自接近喬伊才能查清楚這可不容易。
These guys are organized and ultra-cautious.
這伙人組織嚴密,異常謹慎。
No unnecessary contact.
之間沒有不必要的聯系。
Hang on.
等等。
That cabbie was at the bank.
這個的哥也是搶銀行的。
Just made their courier.
他是給他們跑腿的。
Finch, run a check on cab medallion number 5-victor-80.
芬奇,查下牌照是5V80的出租。
Driver's name is Willis, also an ex-soldier in the 107th infanry.
司機名叫威利斯,也是107步兵團的退伍兵。
Same unit as Joey.
和喬伊是一個部隊的。
And also a bank robber.
也是一起搶劫的。
I hacked the taxi company website.
我入侵了出租車公司的網站。
Before he dropped the cash off with Joey, Willis stopped at a bar in Coney Island called the green zone.
在給喬伊送錢之前,威利斯開車去了一家在科尼島的酒吧,叫綠色地帶。
Bar's owned by former master sergeant Sam Latimer, veteran of the first gulf war.
酒吧主人是前士官長,山姆·拉蒂莫,第一次海灣戰爭的退伍老兵。
I think you just found the gang's ringleader.
看來我們找到團伙老大了。
I want to get close to Latimer.
我要接近拉蒂莫。
And I'll need a cover story.
幫我編個身份。
I'll get on that.
交給我吧。
And I need you to create a vacancy for me...With the gang.
我還要你幫我在這團伙里...搞個空缺位子。
I'll get on that too.
這也不是問題。
Anything else?
還要什么嗎?
No, that'll do for now.
暫時沒了。