You know those developmentals I've been working on?
記得我最近在四處查探吧
You really need to know more than that?
你確定想知道更多嗎
If you want to play fast and loose, fine,
你是想耍手段 隨你
but make sure you nail him with something solid.
但是一定要找到可靠的證據
Copy that, Ma'am.
收到 長官
Finch?
芬奇
Finch, where are you hiding?
芬奇 你藏哪兒去了
Did you discover anything new about Andre Cooper?
安德烈?庫珀那里有新發現嗎
I scrubbed through his inbox,
我看他的收件箱
and I found some emails between Cooper and a client's ex-wife.
發現了幾封庫珀和一名客戶的前妻往來的郵件
They were sleeping together.
他們有奸情
Not the best business decision.
這生意決策可不英明
The client didn't think so either,
那客戶也這么想
so he sent a bunch of emails threatening to kill our wingman.
所以他發了一堆郵件威脅要殺了這位"助攻"
So Mr. Cooper's romantic entanglements have put him in danger.
那就是庫珀先生的感情糾葛置他于危險之中了
That's what I thought until I got into his voicemails.
我原來也這么想 不過后來我聽到了他的留言信箱
Our boy was subpoenaed ten days ago.
這小子十天前收到過傳票
What for?
為什么
An investigation into a missing gun shipment
針對紐約集裝箱碼頭失蹤的一批槍支
from the New York container terminal,
展開的調查
Cooper's old workplace.
庫珀以前在那兒工作
That container disappeared around the same time
那個集裝箱消失的同時
our boy swapped his well-paying dockworker gig
這小子辭掉他收入不菲的碼頭工作
for his sketchy career helping socially incompetent men pick up women.
開始幫助有社交障礙的男人勾女
Sounds like a solid avenue of investigation.
聽起來值得一查
Yeah, I could really use an extra hand here, Finch.
是啊 我需要幫忙 芬奇
Oh. That's why we recruited Detective Fusco.
所以我們有弗斯科警探
Yeah, uh,
是啊
Fusco's gonna be a bit more preoccupied than we thought.
不過弗斯科會比我們想得更忙
I don't know.
我不知道
This just ain't me.
這不是我的風格
And who wears cufflinks anyway?
現在誰還用袖扣啊
How do you put these things on by yourself?
一個人怎么扣這玩意兒
You're right, cufflinks and perfectly tailored pants
你說得對 袖扣和專業定制的西褲
are for suckers that just want to meet women.
是為那些想搭訕女人的可憐蟲準備的
Maybe we could get you a tracksuit and a barcalounger.
也許該給你搞身運動服 再來張沙發
What's wrong with a tracksuit?
運動服有什么不好
Are you a track star, Lionel?
你是田徑明星嗎 萊奈爾
I didn't think so. Try harder.
我看也不是 繼續努力
Does this stuff really work?
這玩意兒真管用嗎
Trust me.
相信我