You're not the one pretending to need professional help to get a date.
你又不用扮需要花錢請人幫助才能約到女人的悲劇貨
And when was the last time you had a date, Lionel?
那你上次約會是什么時候來著 萊奈爾
Looks like professional help just arrived.
花錢請的那人到了
How you doing? Fusco.
你好嗎 我是弗斯科
Your friend Harold didn't warn me
你朋友哈羅德可沒警告我
what I was dealing with here.
要處理的是這種啊
Could have been a little more up-front.
應該事先坦白嘛
Excuse me?
你說啥
He bought you a two-day package.
他買了個兩天的套餐
This is more like a-- like a five-day situation.
你這情況 怎么也得五天啊
Maybe seven.
也許要七天
You're in insurance?
你在保險界
Yeah, that's right.
對 沒錯
Is it like an online business?
是在網上交易吧
Look, I don't need to take this crap. Come on, come on, come on, sit down.
我才不要受這種羞辱 別別別 坐吧
Think about meeting women
其實跟女人搭訕
like you're selling yourself.
就是在銷售自我
All right?
明白嗎
They need to feel like you've made an effort,
要讓她們感覺你很努力
that you didn't just roll out of bed
而不是早上一起床
and throw on yesterday's suit with a new shirt.
干凈的襯衫外邊套著一件昨天穿過的西裝
Holy crap. That is yesterday's suit.
哎呦喂 還真就是昨天的西裝
I am here to teach you
我是來教你
how to earn a woman's affections,
如何贏得女人的芳心
not trick her into it,
而不是誘騙人家
and you, my friend,
而你 我的朋友
you need to do better.
需要更加努力
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
哦? 是的。
'cause if this is you dressing to impress,
你穿這身是想招人喜歡嗎
well, I am not,
我可不喜歡
And the ladies aren't gonna be either.
女士們更不喜歡
He's got a point.
他說得對
What's wrong with what I'm wearing?
我穿的有什么不對
I don't even know where to start.
我簡直不知道從何說起
The faded color. The fireproof fabric.
褪色的西裝 老舊的用料
That sad tie.
悲劇的領帶
If you're going for the least modern man in this room,
如果你想打扮成這個房間里最落伍的人
congratulations, you have won.
恭喜你 你贏了
I've also won a few boxing matches, too.
我還贏過幾場拳擊賽呢
You want to go a few rounds?
你想來幾回合嗎
Come on.
來吧
Let's get to work.
該干活兒了
Where are we going?
去哪兒
Shopping.
購物
I hope you have a decent line of credit.
希望你的信用卡夠刷
I think I know who's gonna kill our guy.
我知道誰想殺他了
Who?
誰
Me.
我