What may I do for you, Ms. Groves?
有什么需要幫忙的 格羅夫斯女士
It's very...
這里非常
I think the word you're looking for is Spartan.
我想你要說的是"清苦"
Yes, and well-hidden.
是的 并且很隱蔽
She gave you and the kids a nice, new home.
她給你和孩子們找了個不錯的新家
I'll ask again.
我再問一遍
The machine needs a favor.
機器需要你的幫助
No.
不
She knew you'd doubt her motives.
她知道你懷疑她的動機
Let her make it up to you.
讓她做出補償吧
She promises it will be worth something to all three of you.
她保證這對你們三個都有好處
What is it that the machine wants?
機器想要什么
I don't know yet.
我還不知道
She gave me very little to go on.
她說得不多
She can't talk to me the way she used to with Samaritan watching,
有撒馬利亞人監控 她不能像以前一樣跟我交流
But I do know where to start.
但我知道如何著手
Excellent. A wild goose chase.
真好啊 四處徒勞奔波
I'd like to think of it more as a scavenger hunt.
我更愿意看成是尋寶
Where's your partner?
你搭檔呢
Re-interviewing suspects on a case.
重審一個案子的嫌疑人
How is that working out for you?
那個有效果嗎
How's it look?
你覺得呢
One patch is not enough.
一張戒煙貼根本不夠
Yeah, I could have told you that from your chewed-up fingernails.
從你咬壞了的指甲上也能看出來
That's a pretty good parlor trick, Detective.
社交技巧不錯啊 警探
You putting those skills to work out in the field yet?
不把這些招數用在出外勤的時候嗎
I got a lead on Wendy Montgomery's murder,
我有溫迪?蒙哥馬利謀殺案的線索了
That realtor who was shot walking home from work.
那個下班走路回家時被殺的房產經紀人
Looked like a mugging.
看起來像搶劫殺人
Yeah, her husband was the prime suspect,
對 她丈夫是首要嫌疑人
but we didn't have any real leads.
但我們沒找到有用線索
Well, we do now.
現在找到了