I got a mortgage,
我要付貸款
alimony, and a kid going to college in a few years.
付贍養費, 還有個眼看要上大學的孩子
You see this place?
看到這里沒
This is my livelihood.
這是我的生計
And it's filled with too much bureaucracy
這里全是一堆官僚主義
and not enough direct action.
沒點兒實際行動
This is my real life, Detective,
這是我的真實生活 警探
not some superhero cover identity.
不是超級英雄的掩護身份
Okay.
好吧
- I hear you. - Yeah.
我聽著呢。是啊。
No, I'll work on it.
不 我會努力
I've spent the past two decades learning how not to color inside the lines.
我花了二十年學習怎么不照章辦事
May take me a second or two to figure it out.
總得花個一兩秒才能回過頭想明白吧
Riley.
萊利
Detective Riley, we have a new number.
萊利警探 我們有新號碼了
Now's not the best time, Professor.
現在可不是時候 教授
I'm at work.
我在工作
Circumventing suspicious employers is part of our new challenge, John.
瞞住雇主不生疑心是我們面臨的挑戰之一 約翰
Please hurry.
麻煩盡快
Go get it, Bear.
上啊 小熊
Go get it. Go get it.
上啊 上啊
Go get 'em, Bear.
快上 小熊
Go get 'em.
快上
Ms. Shaw, please.
肖女士 拜托
He doesn't need any more encouragement.
他不需要這方面的鼓勵了