We were working a developmental.
我們在四處查探
Into what, an early grave?
查探什么 查探找死么
We got C.I.'s all over town.
我們全城都有線人
Those C.I.'s help you close any cases yet?
那些線人有幫你結過案嗎
The compstat numbers are an embarrassment.
數據讓人臉上無光
Homicides are up 20% in the last two months.
這兩個月兇殺案上升了20%
I'm ready to fire me.
我都恨不得炒掉自己了
What's going on, gentlemen?
怎么回事 先生們
It's a heat wave, Captain. Tempers flare.
這天氣太熱了 警長 讓人火氣旺
The city's taking a turn for the worse.
這城市的治安水平日下
We need to do a better job of getting out in front of this thing.
我們得加油努力控制局面
I need to know, are you guys working with me or against me?
我想知道 你們到底是跟我工作 還是跟我作對
We just want to do our job, Captain.
我們只想做好工作 警長
So get your asses out there
那就滾出去
and show me what you can really do.
做出點樣子來給我看看
Yes, Ma'am.
是 長官
Hey. You in the fancy suit.
這位西裝筆挺的
You're part of a team now.
你現在是我們的一員了
No more Narco cowboy nonsense,
不許再來緝毒牛仔那套
and try not to shoot anyone for a few days.
忍幾天別再突突人了
You hear me?
聽到了沒
Loud and clear.
清楚著呢
You heard what she said. We got work to do.
你聽到她的話了 我們有活兒要干
Relax, Lionel.
放松 萊奈爾
Listen, Mr. Fabulous.
我說傳奇先生