It's Top of the Rock.
是洛克菲勒中心的簡稱
It's the observation deck. That's where Claire's going.
觀景臺 克萊爾要去的是那里
Target has arrived. I've got her in sight.
目標到了 我看到她了
I've got a clear shot.
已經瞄準
Copy that. Fire when ready.
收到 準備好就開槍
Nice rifle.
槍不錯啊
Shame you left it unattended.
不該放手啊
Ladies and gentlemen, the next elevator
女士們先生們 下一趟
to the Top of the Rock observation deck
去峭石之巔觀景臺的
will be leaving momentarily.
電梯即將出發
Going up?
上去嗎
I just got to wait for my friend.
等一下我的朋友
Room for one more?
可以再擠一擠嗎
The code to the Silverpool documents.
用于銀池文件的代碼
Silverpool is willing to kill you
銀池不惜殺了你
for stealing those documents,
就是因為你偷了這些文件
and you're not even looking at them.
而你甚至都不看上一眼
for stealing those documents,
就是因為你偷了這些文件
and you're not even looking at them.
而你甚至都不看上一眼
To you, they're just a key to
對你來說 那文件只是把鑰匙
the code that's etched in this rail.
用來解開圍欄上的代碼
I don't need to read their reports
我不需要看他們的報告
to know what they say
也知道里面說了些什么
civilian casualties,
無辜平民的傷亡
meaningless suffering.
毫無意義的悲劇
And nothing any of them can do to stop it.
一切都無法被阻止
Claire, I came here for a reason
克萊爾 我來這里是有原因的
to try to convince you to make the right decision.
我想勸你做出正確的決定
And what decision is that?
什么正確的決定