Cheers! Cheers!
干杯 干杯
You are a crazy son of a bitch. You know that, right?
你真是個瘋子 你知道吧
I didn't, actually.I'm sure my blood pressure was through the roof.
實際上 我不知道 我敢肯定的是 當時我的血壓估計已經爆表了
But it was worth it. Good times!
但是 好歹沒有白費功夫 多驚險啊
Guys, I can't...I literally can't thank you enough for what you just did.
伙計們 我實在不知道我實在是不知道該怎么感謝你們
It was so above and beyond and brave and loyal.
你們的所作所為已經不能用勇敢和忠誠來形容了
I am indebted to you forever.
我永遠欠你們一個人情
No, you're not. Well, you're very welcome.
沒有沒有 用不著 不用客氣
You know...takes a team, but it's done.
這么說 雖然興師動眾的 好歹完成任務了
All taken care of. Okay.
都處理妥當了 再好不過
I'm gonna have another. Anybody else?
我要再來一杯 你們要嗎
I would love that. Yeah, let's do that.
我也要 好 算我一個
Yeah. But could I just get a half this time?
沒問題 但是 我能只要半杯嗎
I'll take his half.
他剩下半杯我喝了
We'll all have doubles.
我們都要兩份的
N-No, it's okay. I can drink. It's a thing about me.
沒 沒關系 我能喝 你不用擔心
Now, what are your names, again?I never want to not know you.
不好意思再問一遍 你們的名字都是什么啊 我可不想叫不出來你們的名字
I'm Jason.I've worked for you for like a year.
我是杰森 我為你工作了 大概一年了吧
I've delivered things to your home.I met Matt a bunch of times.I've tied your daughter's shoe before.
我總幫你把東西送到家 我見過馬特好多次了 我還給你女兒系過鞋帶
I... I know who you are. I'm just terrible with names.
我 我知道你 我只是記不住名字
It's all right. It's Jason.
沒關系 我叫杰森
You're new, right?
你是新來的 對嗎
Yeah. I'm Davis.I started work the same day as Ben.
對 我是戴維斯 和本同一天開始工作的
We're pretty much besties, and I'm his mentee. Oh.
我們差不多算是死黨了 我是他的學徒 這樣
He gave me this tie, for example.It was his. It's vintage.
舉例來說 他送我了這條領帶 本來是他的 復古風格
"Vintage." I like it. I like men in ties.
復古風 我喜歡 我喜歡系領帶的男士
And, you're Lewis. Yes. Yeah, I could hear a little bit over the phone.
那 你是路易斯 對 嗯 我在電話里多少能聽到點
You were very cool under pressure.
臨危不亂啊你
Well, it was my first heist. I tried to be chill.Thanks for noticing.
額 這是我第一次入室搶劫 我希望能夠保持鎮定 謝謝你關注我
Salut.
干杯
Mm! Whoo!
嗯 喔
Boys, what can I say...I'm sorry.I didn't mean to call you "boys."
伙計們 我還能說什么 抱歉 我不是故意要叫你們 伙計們 的
Nobody calls men "men" anymore.Have you noticed?
再也沒有人管男人 叫 男士們了 你們注意到了嗎
Women went from "girls" to "women."Men went from "men" to "boys"?
為什么女人的稱呼 從 小姐們 到 女士們 男人的稱呼卻從 男士們 變成 伙計們
This is a problem in the big picture. Do you know what I mean? Yeah.
長遠來看 這可是個問題 你們明白我什么意思嗎 明白
I'm gonna have another.
我要再來一杯
Another? You sure about that?
還要 你確定嗎